• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Another Aston Db9 In Sl?

Stingray

Seriously boys. my take on this whole issue is first, it sucks!!!! Second, what's the use of having a DB9 or a CLK or whatever when one can hardly have fun with a Honda VTec or in my case, P11 on SL roads??? Tell me one person who enjoys the drive down Duplication road now? Driving out of COlombo is worlse unless you are heading somewhere remote. I bet we have fun on our own little jap cars without worrying ab out who is bad mouthing us. I for one go to sleep knowing that I will never be able to really enjoy pushing the performance potential of my P11. Just imagine the guy who has a DB9!!!! Where can he EVER enjoy that car in SL? Its like having a Greatdane in an apartment. Nice dog...but...... Get what I am saying?

I don't think jokers like this buy this kind of car to thrash it about and revel in its driving pleasure. they buy it because they want to show off and pick up women in it!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think jokers like this buy this kind of car to thrash it about and revel in its driving pleasure. they buy it because they want to show off and pick up women in it!

Absolutely true!! Hey if the guy needs a DB9 to pick up women, he must be one big loser, eh? As if our average SL bimbo would know a DB9 even if one comes and runs them over!!! I knew of a chick who though the Cynos was a Ferrari! I am ashamed to have known her and now I avoid her, he he he her :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060:

true..

wonder if the dude knows how to even check the bloody oil level...

but hell dudes, it really pisses me off.... just think, ok fine, maybe we wouldn't have been able to afford the upkeep of a DB9 anyway, but just think what we could have done to our little jap rides with all that money we would have had if we didn't have to pay so much bloody tax!

Absolutely true!! Hey if the guy needs a DB9 to pick up women, he must be one big loser, eh? As if our average SL bimbo would know a DB9 even if one comes and runs them over!!! I knew of a chick who though the Cynos was a Ferrari! I am ashamed to have known her and now I avoid her, he he he her :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060:

:lol:

spot on leo. you don't necessarily have to hit the red line to enjoy the pleasures of a car. and im also sure he don't have to buy a DB9 to pull birds his dad got a fleet of bulletproof rides. the boy simply got too much money

good thing his pops cant buy him driving skills :angry-smiley-048: on second thought...may be pops will send him to a driving school in germany or summin like that... not that money is an issue <_<

free car... free juice... free service... WTF... the pops will build him a private track just to thrash...

hell people...they will close the fricking roads just so that junior can test the ride.

Man democracy sucks :angry-smiley-048: Crooks gets the best of everything where us losers are paying huge taxes for everything... :)

probably true... but it takes a lot to be one of these guys... man they are a whole different species altogether :)

I don't think everyone can achieve that kind of low-life scumminess... these dudes have absolutely no integrity...

wonder how it feels to know that you're enjoying yourself with the money of other people's, the blood and lives of soldiers...

There are hundreds of people who are suffering right now due to the actions of these morons :violent-smiley-030:

If there's any form of natural justice these a.holes should fry all the way to hell :violent-smiley-099:

damn i wish i could be some super hero dude and kick some V*P thakkadis where it hurts :rolleyes::angry-smiley-048:

hmm, everyone say that before becoming a MP or any other, after they go to the parliment, things will change

well.. if the car was bought with any public money, then..

CONGRATS FELLAS! on your 1/20,000,000 th ownership of an Aston Martin DB9... I am selling my portion of ownership for (45mil/20mil) = Rs2.50 any takers?

I am selling my portion of ownership for (45mil/20mil) = Rs2.50 any takers?

That ain't fair DHP, you're an American tax payer... so this Aston doesn't belong to you. But I'm willing to sell my share if you want... :action-smiley-060:

That ain't fair DHP, you're an American tax payer... so this Aston doesn't belong to you. But I'm willing to sell my share if you want... :action-smiley-060:

hey I only marked up by 25 cents. can I buy anything for that in SL? but I agree that I have never paid taxes in SL but I did change a bunch of dollars to eat buriyani and isso wadey. That was my contribution to the car.

This is really sad when 15million of our country lives with under 10K/mo and one guy can buy a car for 45mil Rs. The poor is getting poorer and the rich gets richer.

I love AMs as much as the next guy but I think paying this much money to get a car to SL is the height of arrogance. IMHO this is what you get when you really make it on your own feet and/or having a mid(end of) life crisis. what do you get after owning a DB9? in short : owning an AM is done at the peak, we all know what's after the peak..

i guess he deserves one after all what MR has done to our country. The recent victory in the east is a great step. I think we are crying here for nothing. This is not tax payer's money, they are anyway rich from their birth

Look Weed, maybe you have had too much Weed, but since when did becoming a politician became the same as being a businessman ?

On an idealistic position people become politicians in a democracy as they want to do the country service. The salary they receive was meant to be nominal for a reason and currently it is considerable.

This is not justly earned money, this is money earned through corruption and through the blood and sweat of the middle classes who have strived to make the country what it is.

Though I respect your opinion as an individual I sincerely suggest you look in to what is happening in our country and open your eyes.

The victory in the East needs closer inspection,

http://www.economist.com/world/displaystor...tory_id=9299003

Maybe you need to read more beyond what Government propaganda tells you

I will say no more. I do not live in Sri Lanka, but its the country I was born, the country where most of my family and friends live and I fear for them all

i guess he deserves one after all what MR has done to our country. The recent victory in the east is a great step. I think we are crying here for nothing. This is not tax payer's money, they are anyway rich from their birth

Dont listen to others weed. If it wasnt for Chinthanaya how else can poor people get lucky to see this kind of machines with their own eyes. Even if they starved to death they had seen it all.. :D:D

Democracy at its best :rolleyes: ,

http://www.colombopage.com/archive_07/August2955725SL.html

A LAND (Corrupt) LIKE NO OTHER.... Tourist boards itself said it. :angry-smiley-048:

Those stray dogs now using the Merc might get lucky to experience the AM next when its close to elections. :action-smiley-060:

http://www.nation.lk/2007/08/19/mynation.htm

Weed...

take Dons tips...read things other than what the government wants you to read :)

sorry to say this but i can't believe that there are still buggers like you thinking like this... little wonder this country is so messed up cos people are insanely gullible and cant think for themselves :action-smiley-060:

hey, dude..... whatever it is you're on man, it must be some good s**t, where can i get some of that???

BullS*iT...

What he deserves is a kick up his A*se..!! He definitely was NOT rich from birth...!! go have a look at his ancestral home down south..! This is corruption money..!! :angry-smiley-048:

Imagine how many houses he could've built for the homeless..! What have you been smokin'..?

wake up and smell the inflation dude!!!

Is this what you call leading by example??

guys...is it confirmed that this db9 is MR's son's???

don't see no media coming out with a straight forward article

apparently it was in the sunday's times or lakbima papers, my dad said he read it..... havent checked it out myself though :unsure:

First I do not want to white wash MR and the clan.

Hey remember,It was in Daily Mirror.The owner of that paper is the uncle of Opposition leader.Owners son is organizing the Biyagama electorate.NR won lot of respect as a ruggerite and through his general conduct.I think we have not received enough evidence to prove this claim.

By the way,has anyone of you seen an article on Daily Mirror criticising Prabhakaran's son(or for prabakaran that matter).

They were never known for their riches.Wonder how they afford to get british education.