• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Turbo Hondas?

Arc Angel

where are you getting it done?

i still havent decide to handover to whom.i want to do something new but i dont have time.i am planning on doing a supercharged also.but i dont know anyone can does that in lanka.money is not a problem.thing is time.we ll see hope fully ill do turbo charged.i have ordered the engine with ECU and manual gearbox.ill let u know once i confirm ok.

@ gihan_fx..machan since you know a lot of guys who are in this modifying business just wanted to ask you something, do you know asanka? didnt he have a turbo on his red EG8? some say that now the turbo has been taken out..any idea about this machan?

thanks.

mates it was sasika's car(asanka ran it on drags @ ekala dec 2006).. yes the turbo is taken out cos the engine got fkd up..well well who told u that upul did the conversion...??....