• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New C Class

fuzzo

has anyone heard the PRICE btw? thats a real eye opener..... any guesses gents?

hmm.... i remember they were selling some ex-stock older model C320s at 9.9mil.... so considering the lesser tax on the 200, and the fact that its the new model, i'm guessing ts probaby in the 9.5-9.9mil range....????

hmm.... i remember they were selling some ex-stock older model C320s at 9.9mil.... so considering the lesser tax on the 200, and the fact that its the new model, i'm guessing ts probaby in the 9.5-9.9mil range....????

double that figure and you'll have it....;)

double that figure and you'll have it....;)

19 million for a C-class???????? and they expect to sell a lot of those?? shiiish!!!

i'm actually afraid to even wonder how much the new facelift E-class or the S-class start off at....

when the H2 was introduced in SL it was selling for 21million... (that dont sound crazy no more, does it? :D)

19 million for a C-class???????? and they expect to sell a lot of those?? shiiish!!!

i'm actually afraid to even wonder how much the new facelift E-class or the S-class start off at....

when the H2 was introduced in SL it was selling for 21million... (that dont sound crazy no more, does it? :D)

the S 300, the entry level version, starts at 30 Mill..... the 500 costs something like 45 mill.... heck even a prado is dangerously close to 10 mill in top spec.....

whats scary is that people STILL buy the things...

i dont even want to THINK about the insurance premiums! :lol:

has anyone checked it out at D*MO... they are advertising it heavily on yesfm....

Saw it in the show room at duplication road, hmmm 19 + smackers huh? not surprising at all with the present tax system..i havent heard this ad on yes fm still...as a marketing person i find it strange that a brand like mercedes is being advertised like this. So how many of u guys out there who listen to yesfm have 20mil with u right now for a brand new C??? :jumping-smiley-013::rolleyes:

Saw it in the show room at duplication road, hmmm 19 + smackers huh? not surprising at all with the present tax system..i havent heard this ad on yes fm still...as a marketing person i find it strange that a brand like mercedes is being advertised like this. So how many of u guys out there who listen to yesfm have 20mil with u right now for a brand new C??? :jumping-smiley-013::rolleyes:

true!I remember Mercedes used to sponsor a lot ot Tenis and Golf tournaments couple of years ago..... now thats a prospective buyer comunity... but i guess Mercedes is trying to create a hype among the public about thier new car, so that it kinda still keeps to its name as a 'social status symbol'... but to think of it as a machine (sans the 3 point star) i dont think you get that much more than a top-end jap car in that range ...

come to think of it BMW, does very little advertising.. (but then again maybe they decided not to spend on marketing the car to poepl like me cos i probably wont/cant buy it :D)

I kind of wondered about it...... i'd have thought Gold was a more likely station for the target market, perhaps even lite..... but i dunno how logical a choice Yes is going to be

That's barking mad, here in the uk the starting price for the entry level is around £22,500 (Rs 4.7 Mn)and the the 350 sport is about £32,500. (Rs 7.1mn). I have a hard time explaining to my mates how people in SL pay so much of money for mediocre cars here!! Its just unfair. you could be owning a bentley GT for that price!! one can only imagine with the passion and the big wallets what cars there would be in SL for only if the duty structure was a bit sane!

b1gr5.jpgvc1aj9.jpg

b3hr8.jpg vs. c2yy1.jpg