• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Formula Plus Motorshow 2007

miniace

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope tis better than the one which was there couple of months bak....was a spoiler for me personaly, didnt see anythin i havent seen before... :(

Cheers

Yala

There will be over 30 pre-war (Vintage) cars and over 100 post war (Classics) on display. Quite a few 'oldies' not seen before will be on display.

There should be quite a few new models on display as well.

There will be over 30 pre-war (Vintage) cars and over 100 post war (Classics) on display. Quite a few 'oldies' not seen before will be on display.

Hy Milindu..tks for the hlp wit the cars...R u gonna be there as wel...I will be there on saturday.....

While other counrties have exibitions on exotic and performance cars we have some old vintage cars for exibits. Damn if they want something different they should call in all the performance cars of SL and have a huge stall displaying the cars i'm sure that will attract some crowd. These exibitons are same old shit different day :angry-smiley-048:

While other counrties have exibitions on exotic and performance cars we have some old vintage cars for exibits. Damn if they want something different they should call in all the performance cars of SL and have a huge stall displaying the cars i'm sure that will attract some crowd. These exibitons are same old shit different day :angry-smiley-048:

Well, if you tell Mahinda Mama to please get rid of the vehicle taxes, then we could have the exotic and performance car shows too.

And you know what will happen if you try to have a performance show. Every Tom, Dick and Harry with a kitted Civic will show up, want to get in the display, try wheel spins in a crowded place, and generally be a nuisance. I know because it was tried and I was there to see it.

Anyway, ask the supercar club to have another meeting. Or pop along to the Italian Car Club meets when a Ferrari is showing. How to do something different right there.

I'm not saying to put any tom dick and harry's kitted civic man plus should know by now they aint performance cars anyway. I mean the exotic sports cars like the DB9, Ferrari, Maserati, Nsx, skylines , 350Z, Scooby's, Evo's , some Lotus's. When it comes to performance cars u can only come up with kitted civic's god damn ur messed up man.

I'm not saying to put any tom dick and harry's kitted civic man plus should know by now they aint performance cars anyway. I mean the exotic sports cars like the DB9, Ferrari, Maserati, Nsx, skylines , 350Z, Scooby's, Evo's , some Lotus's. When it comes to performance cars u can only come up with kitted civic's god damn ur messed up man.

I said WANT to be included, not SHOULD be included. And I said that WOULD be what happens, not that that was what I wanted. It's really a pretty simple concept.

And if you can get that list, big ups, I'll def come along to have a look see. Make sure you have a roped off area to stop people from putting finger prints on the cars.

There are many ways to charge batteries, specify please ;)

I meant NiMH AA sized batteries. I wonder tho....

i doubt it if the owners fot he BD9, ferraris and masarattis (not to mention the SL55 thats running around down... ) would want to put thier cars in motroshows... consering the fact that the DB9 only comes out at night, it'll be very unlikely..

Any idea on which big-brands will be there at ths show? last time the only agents were chinese brands that i dont even remember now (except gelly)!!!

It ain't my motorshow to invite those cars. Not my problem.... :) Negative thinking is wat has made this country ********!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure if FP tries and ring the correct people they can get list down to their motorshow just that they rather put old vintage exotics than new highend exotics. Last time i saw the DB9 parked at ODEL....

Edited by Pericles

milindu

yeh i heard the oldies are going to be on display.a friend of mine is puttin his old rover on the show....

im def goin on sat for it..

Cheers

yala

It ain't my motorshow to invite those cars. Not my problem.... :) Negative thinking is wat has made this country ********!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure if FP tries and ring the correct people they can get list down to their motorshow just that they rather put old vintage exotics than new highend exotics. Last time i saw the DB9 parked at ODEL....

You can call the post calling the car show useless coz it doesn't cater to your tastes Negative thinking too macho. There are lotsa people interested in old classics too. Sure there would be as many people who love the classics as much as any modern performance machine. Besides, keep ur eyes open and you might catch some classic performance machines too! :D

You coming or not?

You can call the post calling the car show useless coz it doesn't cater to your tastes Negative thinking too macho. There are lotsa people interested in old classics too. Sure there would be as many people who love the classics as much as any modern performance machine. Besides, keep ur eyes open and you might catch some classic performance machines too! :D

You coming or not?

i have to agree.... there definitely are lots of people who appreciate the appeal of a well kept classic as much as, or even more so than any high end modern car.... and I certainly count myself as one of them!!

with regard to moderns though, i hear that all the big names will be present with a wide array of new models..... so it should provide somethng for those who equate "old" to "boring" as well... :)

I was refering to Dilesh's post not ur's. Nope me not interested in some age old cars....

Check out the Camaro and the Graham Paige (Al Capone era car in Blue) amongst the oldies.

You can see the new vehicle stalls as well. Newbies include the New Merc C-Class, some Chevy models and the New Lancer just to name a few off my mind.

Doubt there is anything for the RICERS though but those stalls and vehicles are likely to pop up only on the opening day.