• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gmi's Mini Photo Gallery

GMI

I've created an image gallery of MINI events. Hoping to post all images I have since 1998.

http://www.snapgalaxy.com/GMI/albums/

-GMI

wow! thats a lot of MINIs you guys get together for outings! i hadnt thought of mini gatherings as such a big occasion :) all the best guys!

MiniAce, just out of curiosity, how many new ( i think yom 2001 onwards) Minis are there in Sri Lanka, do you know? plus how much is one? someone said it was 3.5mil+.. i find that a bit hard to beleive considering its a small car...

how many new ( i think yom 2001 onwards) Minis are there in Sri Lanka, do you know? plus how much is one? someone said it was 3.5mil+.. i find that a bit hard to beleive considering its a small car...

i hope MiniAce doesn't mind me swooping down on this..

my estimate is that there are just under a dozen Mew Mini's plying the lankan road network

as far as the prices are concerned,there isn't much consistence as with most uncommon cars in SL and its for the most part rather arbitary pricing based on the sellers whim and fancy - as such they range from 3 Million all the way upto 4.5 Million

Most of the cars are basic Mini ones and Coopers , but there are at least 2 of the Supercharged "Cooper S"s as well

&although it get classed as a "supermini" elsewhere,it not really that small - the rear leg room leaves a little to be desired but aside from that its most acceptable-

but the best thing about it is undoubtably the heritage it comes with and the fact that they've managed to merge the traditional style ques with modern functionality in the little things like the toggle switches! :)

...but i worry that the new Mini's glory days may well be numbered now that the Cinquecento (new Fiat 500) is out!

Edited by Devinda_Z

I've created an image gallery of MINI events. Hoping to post all images I have since 1998.

http://www.snapgalaxy.com/GMI/albums/

-GMI

Wow GMI mate! Whata collection! Great machan! I saved few pics from your collection (of course of my cars).Hope you dont mind :) Thanks again for sharing mate! Keep up the mighty good work!!

MINIACE

wow! thats a lot of MINIs you guys get together for outings! i hadnt thought of mini gatherings as such a big occasion :) all the best guys!

MiniAce, just out of curiosity, how many new ( i think yom 2001 onwards) Minis are there in Sri Lanka, do you know? plus how much is one? someone said it was 3.5mil+.. i find that a bit hard to beleive considering its a small car...

Now.. I dont have to say much! Devinda explained it well (you can expect that from a hardcore BMW Mini hunter :D )!

In addition to that two damaged BER (beyond economical repair) BMW Mnis are here :o Total number is 10-15 in my guess. Price range is 3.5 to 5.5M :o !!

thanks for the info guys

wow, 3.0mil is quite expensive i'd think, and i guess buyers for the new mini is are rare as sellers. wow, 2 totallyed minis huh? did they get totalled here in SL, or were they some that someone got down with the intension of fixing up, but ended up unsuccessful?

thanks for the info guys

wow, 3.0mil is quite expensive i'd think, and i guess buyers for the new mini is are rare as sellers. wow, 2 totallyed minis huh? did they get totalled here in SL, or were they some that someone got down with the intension of fixing up, but ended up unsuccessful?

One imported to cannibalize for spares.Other BER due drunk-driving accident.insurance company refused to pay for the damages :o

One imported to cannibalize for spares.Other BER due drunk-driving accident.insurance company refused to pay for the damages :o

wow.. no insurance.. that ought to help you sober up... hehehehe... i guess that's a good example (not paying for the drunk driving accident).. at least it'll keep people from drunk driving in some way.....

wow.. no insurance.. that ought to help you sober up... hehehehe... i guess that's a good example (not paying for the drunk driving accident).. at least it'll keep people from drunk driving in some way.....

Lets not talk about this unfortunate BMW Mini .Owner/driver is a friend of mine :D