• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

This Is For Madz(admin)

milinda

Hi madz,

This evening I posted my view under the topic "Lankan lifestyle magazine" which was posted by Bhara. and I remember you too have posted something under it thanking him for offering a copy of the magazine. But after a while , this thread mistriously dissapeared.

Have you deleted the whole thread, if so is why? :)

If not what has happened to it???????????????? :(:(:(:(

Hi madz,

This evening I posted my view under the topic "Lankan lifestyle magazine" which was posted by Bhara. and I remember you too have posted something under it thanking him for offering a copy of the magazine. But after a while , this thread mistriously dissapeared.

Have you deleted the whole thread, if so is why? :)

If not what has happened to it???????????????? :(:(:(:(

Milinda, we thought of taking off that topic temporarily from the forum since that thread came to some point where it is mainly related to some administrative decision between Team Autolanka and that Lifestyle magazine. Therefore it will be taken up separately off the forum. Same time we are thinking of some better ways to support the above magazine and to promote local motoring in general. Thanks for your concern.

Milinda, we thought of taking off that topic temporarily from the forum since that thread came to some point where it is mainly related to some administrative decision between Team Autolanka and that Lifestyle magazine. Therefore it will be taken up separately off the forum. Same time we are thinking of some better ways to support the above magazine and to promote local motoring in general. Thanks for your concern.

Much appreciated Madz, Lets talk about it, How can I contact you?