• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Diesel Tax

YALA

hi any of you guys know details of the diesel tax imposed by the government on vehicles.....like

is it still applicable?

for which vehicles is it applicable???? (Cept the diesel part which is obvious)

is it for vehicles bought during a certain time period (eg 1985-2000)

Rates ??? if any one knows

i got a 50- pickup with 88 registered year and dual purpose license, using it for last 3 years still under previous owners name...i want to get the transfer done but not sure about the diesel tax part so dont wnt to do the transfer and get caught for a handsome fine/penelty :violent-smiley-099:

anyone got any idea let me know big help!!!!!!

Cheers

hi any of you guys know details of the diesel tax imposed by the government on vehicles.....like

is it still applicable?

i got a 50- pickup with 88 registered year and dual purpose license, using it for last 3 years still under previous owners name...i want to get the transfer done but not sure about the diesel tax part so dont wnt to do the transfer and get caught for a handsome fine/penelty :violent-smiley-099:

anyone got any idea let me know big help!!!!!!

Cheers

is it still applicable?

NO

ALL DIESEL VEHICLES EXCEPT THE ONES WHICH ARE REGISTERED AS PASSENGER VEHICLES, LAND VEHICLES (MEANS ALL VEHICLES HAS NUMBERS LIKE 31/32/62/61/NA NOT APPLICABLE)... that means u dont have to pay any tax if u r using a landcruser/pajero/trooper/vans with those numbers

NO,FOR ALL AT THAT TIME

earlier it was 10K for a year... they reduced it to 5K later

WELL, U HAVE TO PAY ALL TAXES IF THE PREVIOUS OWNER HAVENT DONE THE PAYMENTS... CAZ DUAL PURPOSE VEHICLES HAD TO PAY THE TAX