• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Autolanka G2g Register ::

dragster

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah machan shezzzzz really mad wit me......Itz because i went partyin for 2 weeks wit out telling her....got drunk n the City traffic caught me....Her dad had to come n take me out....The worse part is dat her dad doesnt drink or smoke..She says that she woz embarassed infront of her parents dat day..Bad scene..Havent seen her for the past 1 week nw......

:action-smiley-033::jumping-smiley-013: im in n ravi n shanil will join up..hope tyrell,shamal,chandana, the gang get in..big match trukers r hard 2 catch.. :violent-smiley-030:

Yeah sparco pls come bro this is my 1st but i no this site roxxxx

n so does the partiess

KASTIyaaa mama enewaaa..BUt 1st sum 1 help me to identify the others mama etheneta bahu butheya wagae kada panninna ba ne

i will look like a rat surrounded by catss

WHOOS BRINGING A GOOD SOUND SYSTEM..APITA PARRAREL LINES DALA SETUP CONNECT KERANNA PULUWANNE...

abt 4 vehicles audio system fixed to one system(head unit)

THEN WE CAN HAVE SUM paparaaaaa beetzzzzzzz

1. Madhawa ( Admin ) ..........

2. Ravinda ( Dragster )..........

3. Ash....................................

4. Judy ???.......................... (shak)

5. Sparco ??? .....................

6. Elvis................................

7. West coast custom ..........

8. Pericles ............................

9. Dilesh ..............................

10. Sharkster ......................

11. Fuzzo.............................

12. Bhara..............................

13. Gaya................................ ( Racers Edge )

14. Sanjaya ( grand civic ) .....

15. Ravi............................

16. Ashan..............................

17. Shanil ??.............................

18. Thushara (Thush )

19. Shehan ( WCC )

20. Dimantha ??

21. Anas ??

Thanks man God willing I'll be there :action-smiley-033:

Hey dilesh isnt this ur 1st time bro..

Where do u live n can i hve ur cell number so i cn text u before aftr coming to excel wrld atleast we 1st timers can hang together n meet the Guyss arnd

I also don't know anyone bro, my first time...as well...... :jumping-smiley-013:

but I'm pretty sure that I could recognise Madz, Preveen and Farzan as I've seen them in pictures :action-smiley-033:

guy don't worry about recognizing anyone.. you'll be able to spot the bunch of us. we will be the bunch of people getting kicked out of the food court area coz of shaks cigs :action-smiley-033:

j/k

we are easily recognizable.. no issuess....

THANXXX BHARA so wat do u do and wats ur ride...

Was in the UK for the last 5 years and returned home last month only. Working for a UK based publishing company.

Haven't bought any 4 wheels yet, will definitely do few months later,

Bought a bike for now, Using tuk tuk, bike and my uncles car for now :action-smiley-033:

guy don't worry about recognizing anyone.. you'll be able to spot the bunch of us. we will be the bunch of people getting kicked out of the food court area coz of shaks cigs :jumping-smiley-013:

j/k

we are easily recognizable.. no issuess....

Thanks fuzzo, I'm sorry for telling you this, I also do smoke.. hope you won't kick me off :action-smiley-033:

BTW fuzzo, is Shark the only smoker in the whole AL crowd?

Count me in.

i dont know any one. just seen them in couple of pictures. i would be glad to meet every 1. i`l bring my ride as well. its nothing much, but the sound is pretty loud. lol. :action-smiley-033:

Nah machan shezzzzz really mad wit me......Itz because i went partyin for 2 weeks wit out telling her....got drunk n the City traffic caught me....Her dad had to come n take me out....The worse part is dat her dad doesnt drink or smoke..She says that she woz embarassed infront of her parents dat day..Bad scene..Havent seen her for the past 1 week nw......

uh........... :action-smiley-033: