• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Lancer

Velocity

Got the New Lancer.

:)

Some comments.

Infact i did not drive this before ordering. Infact UML did not have a car at the Time i ordered this. So when i took the driving position yesterday i was pretty suprised. Its a very large roomy car. Pretty Ample Space.

Today i just pushed it a bit even if it has still done 73km only. I have to say its very comfortable than the Mazda 3. Handles much better. It has a bit of soft feeling in the steering. but i am a bit surprised to see so much handling on a large car.

lancer01jc5.jpg

lancer02vc7.jpg

lancer03mg7.jpg

lancer04nu9.jpg

lancer05vu0.jpg

lancer06ub8.jpg

Interior Lacks the styling of the Mazda 3. Lancer has ample room in the back as well as the boot.

I like the New Lancer. Engine Revs pretty well. Very Nippy car.

I am sure the Evo X will be 10000 times rocking. :)

Edited by Velocity

yeah will start to pimp it up soon.

sadly i am not going to run this on the road. but may be a trip downsouth.

This costed 42.5 as i did not order the Xenon Lights and Multifunction Steering. This i can order easily from USA for USD 1000 less. With those two options this car costs around 4 lacks more. :(

Anyway i heard that more than 200 lancers are on its way on doctors permit. I feels this is a very good car and i will recomend it over the Mazda 3 Mainly because this is a Newer Model. Other than performance handling and looks wise both cars are almost on the same platform.

velocityfu8.jpg

yeah will start to pimp it up soon.

sadly i am not going to run this on the road. but may be a trip downsouth.

This costed 42.5 as i did not order the Xenon Lights and Multifunction Steering. This i can order easily from USA for USD 1000 less. With those two options this car costs around 4 lacks more. :(

Anyway i heard that more than 200 lancers are on its way on doctors permit. I feels this is a very good car and i will recomend it over the Mazda 3 Mainly because this is a Newer Model. Other than performance handling and looks wise both cars are almost on the same platform.

velocityfu8.jpg

Love the controls. Very simplistic and elegant. No clutter at all. Great Stuff.

that is a NICE car.. as much as i LOVE the new lancer and sort of DISlike the Mazda 3, the similarity in the 2 rears is quite suprising.. ! Dims, you wouldnt hapen to have a pic of the 2 rear ends would you?

btw, you seem to like white a lot :) wasnt your Honda white as well? :)

nice car man! you gotta love that face!

Love the controls. Very simplistic and elegant. No clutter at all. Great Stuff.

LOL bro i was a bit totally opposite your view. The controls to me looked a bit cheap compared to Mazda 3. Not sure just my opinion, :rolleyes:

The dials looks very nice indeed.

that is a NICE car.. as much as i LOVE the new lancer and sort of DISlike the Mazda 3, the similarity in the 2 rears is quite suprising.. ! Dims, you wouldnt hapen to have a pic of the 2 rear ends would you?

btw, you seem to like white a lot :) wasnt your Honda white as well? :)

nice car man! you gotta love that face!

yeah machan i am also very happy that Lancer at last has been designed well, i remember how the CK2A really looked hot.

I guess this car will do pretty well. even if its big surprisingly it feels less heavier than the mazda 3. not sure how. but its very very light weight.

yeah bro let me get some pictures today evening.

Congrats Dims on your latest acquisition

incidentally what engine does this car run ? have Mitsubishi stopped putting GDI's on or have they improved their systems to tackle the problems their first generation GDI's faced ?

machan this has 1.5 liter MIVEC. Its DOHC. they have recomended only 95 on this except if its not available 90 on the manual.

Grand Civic i think paddleshift on comes on the GTS which is the 2.0 ltr model.

Thats more than 7 mil bro. I would rather buy a Sti 9 for that money :)

machan this has 1.5 liter MIVEC. Its DOHC. they have recomended only 95 on this except if its not available 90 on the manual.

Grand Civic i think paddleshift on comes on the GTS which is the 2.0 ltr model.

Thats more than 7 mil bro. I would rather buy a Sti 9 for that money :)

Ah ha the fact they recommend indicates its possible its a newer version of the gasoline direct injection technology with lean burn :) they would have probably sorted the problems out by now me thinks

is Mivec standard now on modern Mitsubishi engines ?