• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mustang 1968 In Sl...?

DarkangeL

Yo ppl.. one of my friends told me tht ther's a FORD MUSTANG ( real one ) in sl.. Do we have any of these here bros ??? :unsure:

pls can anybody help me to find one..( if mustangs r here ) :angry-smiley-048:

yes there is. it was on display at a car show bout 2 or three years back... was in pretty good condition cept for a bit of rust on the bonnet and the side.. it was a dark-goldish colour.

never seen it since.

and :angry-smiley-048: to you too ;)

Yo ppl.. one of my friends told me tht ther's a FORD MUSTANG ( real one ) in sl.. Do we have any of these here bros ??? :unsure:

pls can anybody help me to find one..( if mustangs r here ) :angry-smiley-048:

Yes there is one!! I dont think the owner will sell it ;) dont keep hopes on buying her :)

Actually there were three! Two gone missing :(

There is another.... it has a 7 Sri number.... and was featured in the Motor Magazine a couple of months ago..

At that time it was said to have done only 50k miles...!! :blink:

There were Two full page articles on the car with pictures.. I'm sure some of you would have seen or read it.

There is another.... it has a 7 Sri number.... and was featured in the Motor Magazine a couple of months ago..

At that time it was said to have done only 50k miles...!! :blink:

There were Two full page articles on the car with pictures.. I'm sure some of you would have seen or read it.

The gold one in the picture is owned by sidath Fernando and kept in his office in khettarama. b

AL is on the ball with this kinda thing.

http://preveenr.fotopic.net/c552912.html

Madz, Goddamit! Some of the FP motorshow pics are missing!

fpcarshow0142hk9.th.jpg

fpcarshow0144bm7.th.jpg

This isn't the striped car you mentioned, is it? Ford and Chevy fans are gonna be in an uproar over the mis-ident in that case :lol:

The green car is a camaro. not sure who the current owner is. I like the stripe.

Would love to know who the current owner is.

On the same topic, would anyone know who owns a rover P6 3500. The license plate is 7 Sri 1733.

The green car is a camaro. not sure who the current owner is. I like the stripe.

Would love to know who the current owner is.

On the same topic, would anyone know who owns a rover P6 3500. The license plate is 7 Sri 1733.

'72 Chevy Camaro owned by Dharsha Abeywardene, according to that board in front of it. And yes, I know its a Camaro, hence the comment on the Ford and Chevy owners ;)

Well, there is Elanor. The 'Rolla to 'Stang conversion, as someone called it :D

Who called it that?

I actually saw the car today. Not a bad job by N-Motorsports Conversions. Not only do they do Evo 3 conversions but also Honda CB90 to CBR250 and Bajaj RE 2-stroke to 4-stroke. I hear they're doing a roaring business on that last number, because of the impending ban on 2-strokes.