• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car buying advice : Toyota Aqua S vs. G Trims and other options

Randev Ranasinghe

Question

Posted (edited)

I plan to purchase my 1st Car and my budget is between 6M - 6.5M. At the moment, my preference is for Toyota Aqua, But I am confused about trim Differences between Aqua S and Aqua G.  Can someone help with me the difference between those two?

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by iRage

4 answers to this question

On 7/8/2024 at 10:27 PM, Randev Ranasinghe said:

Differences between Aqua S and Aqua G

Aqua S is the mid-level trim level and the G is the higher trim-level.

Most of the differences are in what you get in terms of features/accessories that are standard and optional. This would be hard to determine as it depends on what the original owner in Japan ordered when buying the car brand new. Apart from that there are differences in the color combinations and the materials used for the interior (seats, upholstery, etc..).

The BIGGEST (or most impactful) difference is that in the earlier models Toyota Safety Sense was offered only in the G but not in the S (but it was an option in the S). Also, G got cruise control but not the S. Also if my memroy serves right there were some special packages available that added various features (e.g. side airbags were optional but the packages had them as standard and had piano black trims etc....

I have attached the spec sheet for the Aqua showing the main differences (in the pictures) and the spec sheet. You can use Google Translate on your phone to translate it into English...just point the camera on to the document part you want to read. The previous models were similar to this...

image.thumb.png.78b91222ab41118102e932ed66b4b2fd.pngimage.thumb.png.57ccaeeb11f8a5056a3415b5f9f99613.pngimage.thumb.png.fbaa9a937ee63785cc0a1d50d138e588.pngimage.thumb.png.dfdd31aae1961480faae9c5eabca059b.png

12 hours ago, Randev Ranasinghe said:

Thank You

I am going to merge your threads so that it is easier for members to respond to your question.

There have been many (recent) threads discussing vehicles within or around your budget. I hope you have gone through them. If so..please ask specific questions about the models you are looking for.