• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Civic-secondhand Market

tbird

Question

Hi guys, :unsure:

I found a 300-xxxx Honda civic hatchback car (smaller than the wagon) for around 8laks. It looks good & pretty comfortable . One of my friend said there is no second hand market(re-selling) for Honda vehicles & it is very difficult to find spare parts. Is it true? I know stafford mortors are the official agent for Honda vehicle. Do they supply spare parts for old Honda vehicles (like 300-xxxx models).

Please help me I need a good advice from you guys.

Thankx

6 answers to this question

As far as I know the second hand market for Honda vehicles particularly Civics is quite good, but it would be helpful if you post which model of Civic you have found so somebody who knows more than me like Racersedge would be able to give you a much more objective opinion

Spares for some of the more exotic Civics are sometimes difficult to find, but generally speaking parts are fairly easily obtainable

Unless ur sitting on something like a SiR II, I can't imagine what ur on about. And you need to find some new friends. I guarantee you, by tomorrow evening, u'll have more than a page of replies telling you how easy it is to get parts and the great resale value.

300- hatch? A CRX?

I found a 300-xxxx Honda civic hatchback car (smaller than the wagon) for around 8laks. It looks good & pretty comfortable . One of my friend said there is no second hand market(re-selling) for Honda vehicles & it is very difficult to find spare parts. Is it true? I know stafford mortors are the official agent for Honda vehicle. Do they supply spare parts for old Honda vehicles (like 300-xxxx models).

Thankx

Can you post what is the exact model of your car. if you can post a picture will be great.

Thankx

WHAT?!?!

give me the guys number... if it's the model i think it is then it's a steal!!! (if you don't buy it, I know 10 guys who will!!!)

dude, go home, take a hammer, and beat the crap out of your friend who told you that... I don't see how you can possibly call that guy a friend...

Don't worry about parts, like peri said, unless it's a SiR, parts are pretty easy to come by... and from the quoted price, i don't see how it can be a SiR.

but you'll need to post the model if you want a more detailed reply.

he he...with friends like that you don't need enemies man :)

Unless the car is completely messed up that's a super deal :)

And you wont have that much of a problem in getting rid of a civic when that comes...there's a huge demand for those cars :)