• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hot New Ps3 Games

dillongt

I think more than the games it might be the fact the PS3 games are high definition Blu Ray !!

yeah... all PS3 games comes with blue ray technology. so graphics are way better than xbox 360 and it supports 1080P HDMI 100%

How do u rate Sega Rally compared to Juiced2?

i like Sega Rally more than the Juiced2... i think Juiced2 is lil bit artificial compaired to Sega Rally... but it's not bad as i think....

aaah man... i'm on ps2 and it sux to see the later ones having much better graphics though that's pretty obvious <_<

I've had very bad luck on GT4... I was kinda good with all the NFS stuff but GT4 cars were just too bloody difficult to drive around... I only played the game for about a half an hour and gave up :) My NFS ego couldn't stomach the fact that i sucked at driving the GT4 cars :angry-smiley-048:

must hop into the pirate game joint to see if there's anything new for my old PS2 <_<

aaah man... i'm on ps2 and it sux to see the later ones having much better graphics though that's pretty obvious <_<

I've had very bad luck on GT4... I was kinda good with all the NFS stuff but GT4 cars were just too bloody difficult to drive around... I only played the game for about a half an hour and gave up :) My NFS ego couldn't stomach the fact that i sucked at driving the GT4 cars :angry-smiley-048:

must hop into the pirate game joint to see if there's anything new for my old PS2 <_<

dude, kinda the opposite for me.. I'm way better at gt4 than nfs.. :)

have you played god of war 2? (play 1 first)

Brilliant Game!!! get Shadow of the colossus too..

dude, kinda the opposite for me.. I'm way better at gt4 than nfs.. :)

have you played god of war 2? (play 1 first)

Brilliant Game!!! get Shadow of the colossus too..

damn it man :ninja: must give it another go then :)

I tried GT4 many times but the bloody cars kept going outta control and hitting the sides... I hate when that happens :angry-smiley-048:

I love when coppers chase you down on NFS and you get to hammer them in nicely :angry-smiley-048: Maybe that's why i like that the most...

I've seen the reviews on God of war and it's supposed to be the best graphics yet for the good ol ps2... Must check it out too

Have you played Black... it's an FPS...pretty cool and damn tough :) I came upto final level but can't seem to finish it so gave up :action-smiley-060:

damn it man :ninja: must give it another go then :)

I tried GT4 many times but the bloody cars kept going outta control and hitting the sides... I hate when that happens :angry-smiley-048:

I love when coppers chase you down on NFS and you get to hammer them in nicely :angry-smiley-048: Maybe that's why i like that the most...

I've seen the reviews on God of war and it's supposed to be the best graphics yet for the good ol ps2... Must check it out too

Have you played Black... it's an FPS...pretty cool and damn tough :) I came upto final level but can't seem to finish it so gave up :action-smiley-060:

Hey bro…. Gran Turismo is a very advance game. Don’t even think about to compare GT to NFS. NFS is based on street racing and Gran Turismo is all about professional racing. You just can’t drive a car like the way you drive in NFS in GT. In GT cornering, handling & acceleration must be on your mind 100% other vice you are losing points in your Game status. before you begin GT you have to get your racing drivers license which is not that easy. Also after that you have to win races in order to get the parts and upgrades to your car. After all you can go to car settings and change advance settings as a normal car eg :- adjusting shocks, springs, gear ratios, turbo & intercooler setup, tire set coding to the track etc…. other vice you can’t get the right performance in your car on any track. So these are the stuff racing drivers go though in real life…. And grand turismo was nominated as the world best car game almost 12 years in row……

This is how you change the settings ( you have to buy your car gears before you change the settings )

GT4

pict0030he0.jpg

pict0037mx1.jpg

pict0038og5.jpg

pict0041rz6.jpg

pict0045ft4.jpg

pict0046bg5.jpg

pict0047pn7.jpg

pict0050zr6.jpg

pict0063zr3.jpg

pict0065gv3.jpg

• 2 months later...

hey guys

the ps3 title kept me away from this thread for while :( still on ps2 :(

Dillongt

you're right bro...GT4 was just too much of work for me since i do take my gaming lil more casual since work and other matters are serious enough :)

Have a chilled beer by the side when i play ma games so the whole point is to chill out and have some fun :)

I tried to get the hang of GT but a fast growing collection of interesting but pirated DVD's with games with less sharper learning curve won the battle :)

Presently on God of War 2 and Heroes of the pacific :)

Love the WW2 sorta games :)

Arc Angel

Jumped on the God of war 2 straight machang after all the good reviews and loving it :)

thank zeus for the walk throughs since i tend to get stuck at some spots... One of the best games i've played so far :)

Don't think i'll like version 1 but if i see it around will make the few hundred rupee investment just for the heck of it at least :)

Jumped on the God of war 2 straight machang after all the good reviews and loving it :)

thank zeus for the walk throughs since i tend to get stuck at some spots... One of the best games i've played so far :)

Don't think i'll like version 1 but if i see it around will make the few hundred rupee investment just for the heck of it at least :)

i've played GOW 1 on PS2 and can highly recommend it... i haven't played the second to comment on it but i've heard rave reviews...

ah man i remember the time i was trying to get my racing license on gt4, damn i was swearing, flicking stuff around and going totally mental! that is some serious gaming! i have got the almanac for the game (The Official guide)It tells you everything you need to know and has a detailed descriptions of virtually every famous circuit around the world, from evry single apex, camber, lines you name it.

http://www.piggybackinteractive.com/en/gui...fo/?id_guide=28

There are some sample pages you can download.

Edited by Overdrive

ah man i remember the time i was trying to get my racing license on gt4, damn i was swearing, flicking stuff around and going totally mental! that is some serious gaming! i have got the almanac for the game (The Official guide)It tells you everything you need to know and has a detailed descriptions of virtually every famous circuit around the world, from evry single apex, camber, lines you name it.

http://www.piggybackinteractive.com/en/gui...fo/?id_guide=28

There are some sample pages you can download.

hey thanks for the links...din't know there were so much of support for GT4 fans :)

I suffered, sweared, got pissed off with the dog etc etc and got one racing license but the next level was backa killer :)

what's really difficult for me to get used to is that you get almost real driving dynamics in terms of car handling and track conditions but the feedback you get as a driver is very little...

or am i just making lame excuses for not being able to beat the game :angry-smiley-048::action-smiley-060:

sadly lotsa AL buggers seems to be good at this though :)

anyone playing testdrive unlimited?

hey thanks for the links...din't know there were so much of support for GT4 fans :)

I suffered, sweared, got pissed off with the dog etc etc and got one racing license but the next level was backa killer :)

what's really difficult for me to get used to is that you get almost real driving dynamics in terms of car handling and track conditions but the feedback you get as a driver is very little...

or am i just making lame excuses for not being able to beat the game :angry-smiley-048::action-smiley-060:

man i know some people who have the whole driving seat setup with the roll cage and all. was so into it i also got the logitec gt4 steering whee with the dogboxl!!

now the game,guide,steering wheel are all just collecting dust...

p1020580lc7.th.jpg

p1020581zt2.th.jpg

man i know some people who have the whole driving seat setup with the roll cage and all. was so into it i also got the logitec gt4 steering whee with the dogboxl!!

now the game,guide,steering wheel are all just collecting dust...

p1020580lc7.th.jpg

p1020581zt2.th.jpg

very nice ............... any NFS Pro fans here? :rolleyes: ...

That might well be the reason :D... but seriously mate GT is a VERY tough game to get the hang of, the key thing is that the handling of the cars is as realistic as it is possible to get on a game.... each and every car has subtle differences and you need to get used to 'em to be at all quick.

I first played it on my neighbour's PS2 (straight from NFS) and was all over the place! didnt stop me from gettin hooked though..... sadly, I havent been able to play in awhile....

That might well be the reason :D... but seriously mate GT is a VERY tough game to get the hang of, the key thing is that the handling of the cars is as realistic as it is possible to get on a game.... each and every car has subtle differences and you need to get used to 'em to be at all quick.

I first played it on my neighbour's PS2 (straight from NFS) and was all over the place! didnt stop me from gettin hooked though..... sadly, I havent been able to play in awhile....

well i just gave up machang :) there was too little time on me hands and too many good games to be bogged down in GT4... :)

Maybe i'll give it another go once i'm done with god of war 2 and heroes of the pacific....my current projects :)

well i just gave up machang :) there was too little time on me hands and too many good games to be bogged down in GT4... :)

Maybe i'll give it another go once i'm done with god of war 2 and heroes of the pacific....my current projects :)

any forza 2 players?? Now i think thats a super car game?

Dilan you are corrupting me :angry: !! Now I have made up my mind to go for a PS3 B) .Thanks for sharing great kinad info mate!!

MINIACE

Mini

yep...you can thank the man for it cos it's a cool piece of MUST have gadgetry these days :)

downside is that you loose track of time and will be sitting in front of your tv much much more than you think you would :)