• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Non Modified Jeeps

Bugbase

Question

Hi All,

I'm looking for a non modified jeep. So that I can do my own modifications...But needs to be in running condition. Do you experts have any idea where should I start looking? I browsed through the internet but couldnot find any interesting vehicle....

And would you happen to know th price range for the following

BJ43/BJ40

Mitsubishi Jeep (4DR5)

CJ7

I'm not in SL but need a JEEP to be at SL when I comedown for vacations :0

Thanks in advance guys

BR,

Kasun

Edited by Bugbase

5 answers to this question

Hi All,

I'm looking for a non modified jeep. So that I can do my own modifications...But needs to be in running condition. Do you experts have any idea where should I start looking? I browsed through the internet but couldnot find any interesting vehicle....

And would you happen to know th price range for the following

BJ43/BJ40

Mitsubishi Jeep (4DR5)

CJ7

I'm not in SL but need a JEEP to be at SL when I comedown for vacations :0

Thanks in advance guys

BR,

Kasun

The AL Classifieds does have several jeeps of different kinds on offer.... not very many unmodified ones though.... what kind of budget range are you looking at?

The AL Classifieds does have several jeeps of different kinds on offer.... not very many unmodified ones though.... what kind of budget range are you looking at?

450k to 550k

450k to 550k

i dont think you'll be able to find one in decent running condition at that price... a freind said that even the older discarded 4DR5s bought from auctions just for the registration-book sometimes go for around 400,000.. I think a decent 4DR5 goes for around 700,000.. this would be without any mods but also in good body/engine condition... cos (as of my observations) lately Sri Lankans have got into a off road frenzy and are doing up what they have... and they dont sell easily...

but all the best in finding one... but since you said that you'll be using it when you're vacationling in SL, will you have time to spend doing the modifications AND to drive around in it. Might save you time if you get one thats allready decently done up though... (jsut my opinion)

i dont think you'll be able to find one in decent running condition at that price... a freind said that even the older discarded 4DR5s bought from auctions just for the registration-book sometimes go for around 400,000.. I think a decent 4DR5 goes for around 700,000.. this would be without any mods but also in good body/engine condition... cos (as of my observations) lately Sri Lankans have got into a off road frenzy and are doing up what they have... and they dont sell easily...

but all the best in finding one... but since you said that you'll be using it when you're vacationling in SL, will you have time to spend doing the modifications AND to drive around in it. Might save you time if you get one thats allready decently done up though... (jsut my opinion)

Yes thats true....! anyway thanks guys for the help.....really appreciate

Edited by Bugbase