• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hybrid cutting out

Andrea Fale

Question

My Honda vezel sometimes stutters after idling at traffic lights. It doesn’t cut out but I have to press the gas a few times to get it moving.  It’s happens a few times. Hey this warning light but can’t seem to find a clear meaning for it. I’ve already brought it back to where I bought it and they replaced the key fob battery but the problems returned a few months later. Thanks in advance. 

IMG_4443.jpeg

IMG_4446.png

1 answer to this question

That means your car is not ready to move.

According to your user manual...

image.thumb.png.f2597d705a3799673d2417aa3701957e.png

So it could be that there is something wrong with your CBMS or ACC that the car things that you are going to hit something or there is an obstruction in front and is trying to prevent you from moving forward. Which explains why the car moves only after you press the accelerator twice. So the stuttering (not the engine stuttering but the steering wheel vibrating and maybe even the pedal) can actually be part of the warning.