• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Ae100 Doors

nahsor16

hi ppl...

i just changed my Corolla AE100 doors to fulloption doors. Now i have my old 4 manual shutter doors just lying around.

they're in very good condition, maroon interior and white exterior.

Anyone know a place which will buy my old doors...?

hi ppl...

i just changed my Corolla AE100 doors to fulloption doors. Now i have my old 4 manual shutter doors just lying around.

There is a possibility if you go to Wijerama and speak to people there they might buy them,

most cars have damage to the metal and not the electronics or upholstry and i am sure they will find it quite easy to move them

be prepared to accept a cut price though as they will be aiming to make a profit

hi ppl...

You should have gone for a Trade-in when you bought your new doors. Anyway you can sell it to a re-conditioned sparepart dealer, or if you are in need for any other parts go for a trade-in.

for how much did you buy a new door?

i bought all four door for 7K each. they were in excellent condition like new ones. came with central locking, power shutters, speakers, visors.

my garage guy found the exact interior and exterior colour doors for my car after weeks of searching.

i looking to sell my manual doors for 2K each... they are white exterior, maroon/darkbrown interior

i bought all four door for 7K each. they were in excellent condition like new ones. came with central locking, power shutters, speakers, visors.

my garage guy found the exact interior and exterior colour doors for my car after weeks of searching.

i looking to sell my manual doors for 2K each... they are white exterior, maroon/darkbrown interior

But you should have change the rear sheet also I think. whats your model XE? try to change Dashboard and rear sheet with headrest model.

But you should have change the rear sheet also I think. whats your model XE? try to change Dashboard and rear sheet with headrest model.

yes its "XE"

can i just do up a seat cover with cushioned head rests..? it'll be cheaper than replacing the rear seat right...? but i'll need to put seat covers to all the seats.

yes its "XE"

can i just do up a seat cover with cushioned head rests..? it'll be cheaper than replacing the rear seat right...? but i'll need to put seat covers to all the seats.

Dude,

Try to keep the original condition of the vehicle. Don’t go to do modification by local things. Try to replace with original rear sheets. It will be added a value to your vehicle. Also change Dashboard + replace XE batch with SE Saloon Batch (only Rs.500) :rolleyes: . If you do local modifications on the vehicle, the value will go down.

Edited by Nilantha