• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Looking For A Maruti Gypsy!

Kim

U KNOW no one is going to advertise on the forums man. Don't really see why you bother asking. Someone sees ur post and wants to help, they'll put it on the classifieds.

well well Peri, as mentioned its not for ME, but the guy who's looking for it has a urgent need of finding a one, we posted assuming that if someone knows they'll just let know of atleast a location or person!

so i just helped him, he is one of your batch mates too, i doubt if you remember him :rolleyes:

Anyways, wish we have a 'Wanted' section here too!!

Edited by Kim

I agree with that too. But thats not in my brief.

My intention was to point out that the second post was unnecessary. And yes, I figured its not for you. Just saying there is no use posting again. Except for the bump ... OK, I'll keep quiet now.

fuzzo Posted Yesterday, 04:22 PM

gotta agree with kim... we really should have a wanted section on here...

have a buy n sell section...where if neone wants they cn post it in there....seen in couple of other forums as well.....or jus wanted section if selling is nt allowed...pretty good idea.....

Cheers