• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any Mistubishi Owners In The Forum?

evilmak

Not currently, but had a Mitsubishi Lancer 1400GL box model in the family for almost 25 years, first car I ever drove etc. And a fine one it was in its day, I haven't driven any of the newer Lancers but I'm sure they just kept getting better. How come the 1995 model which became ultra popular in sl around 1997 98 has suddenly vanished off the streets? and how come the new lancer also doesnt seem to have ABS :S atleast the one marketed by United last year didn't, and ended up getting a Sunny instead :lol:

• 1 year later...
Thanks Grand Civic for including me in….. have been a Mitsu owner for past 11 years and they are great cars….

Also include Charith (Evo 9 RS) :)

Mivec.Turbo - You waited 1 year and 8 months to reply to this thread ! (which was posted Jan '06 and was excavated by a newbie today I think with a reply) :action-smiley-060: I think you went through two cycles of evolutions during this time frame. Should have waited till December and made it three and replied :D .

93 Colt CA2

No major complaints!

Hi ,

Machan i am intrested in a Mirage CA to for purchase, over rall how is the car ? the availability of spares ( b'caus our socale car market worship's toyota ) . What are the options and engine capacities available , Is the engine upgradeable ?wating for a reply . . .!

1) Evilmak-TM

2) Velocity-5858

3) Don-Mirage Coupe ASTI Z

4. Mivec.Turbo-9GT

5. Gihan FX- Evo3

6. Fuzzo -Montero

7. Miniace- Mini paj

Velocity and Miniace thanks for remembering me !!

incidentally I wonder if there are any other 1993-1995 Mirage Coupe' owners and if any of them have the ASTI Z variant ?

The Don