• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Which Car Is Better

sanjeev

fit area VS n16..i have driven both of them and currently own a fit area(1.3 idsi)..the main advantage you have in area is its fuel efficiency.my one does 12-13 in city and 15 above outstation.i should mention it all depends on the way you drive.usually i keep rpm @ 1.5. always under 2. n16's fuel consumption will be about 9 in city limits..by the way fit area's maintainance is little more costly than n16..but if you think you can cover it with less fuel cost,it wont be that an issue.but 1.3 area is kinda under powered. i have not driven V tec areas..anyways i also have heard that n16's which equipped with 1.3 engines are also underpowered(correct me if am wrong)..as one of our mate has mentioned n16 is more comfy on bumpy roads than area.after all N16 is a japanese ride mean while areas been assembled in thailand. reselling wont be a big issue for areas nowadays because i noticed many of them are disappearing from car sales withing 2/3 days..

We dealt with THAT question in 2007. Roll with the times, the new question on this thread is Lasi's two posts above yours.

And FYI, its Aria, not Area. If you own it, you really should learn that.