• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Carina 212 & Fb 15

Edward

Wow, thats a really insightful piece of analysis of years of use on a car that was just launched. Must be the years and years of reviews on all kinds of different cars that led to that conclusion. Or a Crystal Ball. Or somekinda narcotic. Have you been getting together with weed behind the toolshed recently?

Peri Ignore him, this kind of attention is exactly the kind of thing people who make statements like this is after

I think you under estimate the intelligence of people Peri

I have a low opinion of the intelligence of people, true. Someone once said "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups" which I thought was a rather insightful comment. Besides, I feel kinda justified in my opinion in a world of George W and Chinthanas.

I have a low opinion of the intelligence of people, true. Someone once said "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups" which I thought was a rather insightful comment. Besides, I feel kinda justified in my opinion in a world of George W and Chinthanas.

Yes Peri, but people have tried to argue with those people and speak sense, and what happened ? George W Bush got re elected.

What we should do is not provide a platform for people to spread that type of lunacy. And the commitment to free speech on this forum prevents any of us from blocking somebody elses view but the other better option is complete ignorance. If nobody pays somebody they loose the afore mentioned platform and they either have to adapt or go extinct.