• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Guys Say Hellow To My New Baby

Nuwan B4

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi....conversion done by previous owner machan......he converted that into a turbo used in a STi 8 ..... if i am not mistaken it was done by Tharidu....ceramic pistons,Brembo brakes,Tomei Short Shifter,competition Ogura Racing modifications,

and a complete STi exaust system done by me@ s*nok........ its a beast machan cause ceramic are for lifetime and i would say car is furiously fast...........

Machan who did your conversion ?
Edited by Nuwan B4

Hi....conversion done by previous owner machan......he converted that into STi 8..... if i am not mistaken it was done by Tharidu....ceramic pistons,Brembo brakes and a complete STi exaust system done by me@ senok........ its a beast machan cause ceramic are for lifetime and i would say car is furiously fast...........

Nuwan can you pls explain what is STi 8 conversion?

Regards,

Ruwan

Hi....conversion done by previous owner machan......he converted that into STi 8..... if i am not mistaken it was done by Tharidu....ceramic pistons,Brembo brakes and a complete STi exaust system done by me@ senok........ its a beast machan cause ceramic are for lifetime and i would say car is furiously fast...........

Kool, anyway with the new Pistions hw much boost are u runing ?

Tks Arc Angel. BTW... dont ever think twice if u want to drive a subaru....but only thing is u need to get your hands on a superbly maintained one.....call me on 0777-353484 and i will advice and help u on this. Their are few nicely maintained ones if you are interested.....

Nuwan

nice ride bro... Let us know how it works out for you.. I'm still on the fence bout getting myself one :-)
Edited by Nuwan B4

Hay..... STi is "SUBARU TECHNICA INTERNATIONAL" and different turbo's are fixed to different Sti models. For instance STi 7 has a slightly different Turbo to STi 8 one... these single turbo's are use for SUBARU WRX cars....hope u understood

Nuwan can you pls explain what is STi 8 conversion?

Regards,

Ruwan