• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

4wd Fuel Economy

jehan80

Hi guys,

I'm considering buying a rav4(model around 2000) as my first vehicle. But I have no idea what the usual fuel economy is for the rav4. None of my friends have it. Does anyone have a idea. If it does less than 10 i probably will have to scrap the idea and go for a sedan :action-smiley-060:

Thanks!

it does less than 10 according to what i know.. RAV4 is a good vehicle. if you are concern about fuel economy better go for a Alto or a Maruti <_< Lets see what other are saying in this forum

/bigDaddy

Tnx for the reply's folks. Guess the Rav4' off da table. Go for a maruti??? The anti-christ of all cars???Now thats just crazy... :violent-smiley-030:

how sure are you kim.

I am very suspious about that stat. My defender 300Tdi does 11 - 14 Miles per litre ( city / off road/ normal ) and bear in mind its MILES.

Also it is alot more powerful than a Rav 4. I guess Rav 4 should do more than 7-8...

You haven't mentioned a price, but if fuel economy is the main concern, try the new Terios. If the actual figure is anywhere near the advertised one, it should get well over to, and you'll still have a dinky little 4wd.

Lakshan, my guess is the Rav is petrol dude.

how sure are you kim.

I am very suspious about that stat. My defender 300Tdi does 11 - 14 Miles per litre ( city / off road/ normal ) and bear in mind its MILES.

Also it is alot more powerful than a Rav 4. I guess Rav 4 should do more than 7-8...

Rav4 is a petrol and your defender is s diesel!