• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Club

pradfred

wow 300K that's a lot... :action-smiley-060:

love to see her then......

just drop in on the 26th, we'll take care of all the rest when u get there ..... bring as many friends u can...

Hoping to see u there

yeah sure... just a few details.. is it the usual excel world or some where else... what time.. and since i might not know many of u guys.. any specific names i should know... the thing is when i bought the car the guy said that it had run around 70,000K more than the clock shows.. yeah i know pretty honest guy.. usually its the other way around... so right now it shows around 235,000 so i am going by that.. i think he has run withot the cable for a whole year as thh car was out station..

sorry guys didnt check the above posts.. so MRA grounds.. cool.. next saturday... unfortunatly dont think i can rev and track the car on that day... coz the new engine needs to do at least 500k before i can rev the baby up ...ya all know how it is... right now its a maximum of 2000 RPM or less. thats killing me man...

Hey ZUL,

You are most welcome mate. Although an S class among Mazdas and Fords....will add some pizzaz eh? :)

We are just trying to get this going so all are welcome as we all feel the more the merrier.

So make it and tell your friends who have maz and fords too .....

sorry guys didnt check the above posts.. so MRA grounds.. cool.. next saturday... unfortunatly dont think i can rev and track the car on that day... coz the new engine needs to do at least 500k before i can rev the baby up ...ya all know how it is... right now its a maximum of 2000 RPM or less. thats killing me man...

Hey cumon 500Kms!!! for a guy who has done 235,000 piece of cake. :angry-smiley-048:

well u see i am not the first owner u know... i think i must have totalled around 150,000 max... the rest is for the other two crappy owners who just abused her... and not like those days man i dont take her to work... no place to park.. so u know its gonna take me a long time.. and the odometer just doesnt seem to go man.. :(

Ok guys and gals of the Mazda and Ford family, the meet in on!

The core team visited the track yesterday and all systems are go.

Hopefully the publicity will kick in abd sort out the participants.

We have leaflets both printed and electronic format if anyone requires it to give out to owners.

The electronic one is available for mailing. -I have also posted it on facebook events . Suggestions for other internet posts are welcome.

We seem to be getting some interest so hope we get a few cars turning up and getting this club off the ground.

Ford owners need coaxing have asked some of my classicford guys to make it so here's hoping.

Please inform your pals and also looking forward to your suggestions .

Cheers

Ok guys and gals of the Mazda and Ford family, the meet in on!

The core team visited the track yesterday and all systems are go.

Hopefully the publicity will kick in abd sort out the participants.

We have leaflets both printed and electronic format if anyone requires it to give out to owners.

The electronic one is available for mailing. -I have also posted it on facebook events . Suggestions for other internet posts are welcome.

We seem to be getting some interest so hope we get a few cars turning up and getting this club off the ground.

Ford owners need coaxing have asked some of my classicford guys to make it so here's hoping.

Please inform your pals and also looking forward to your suggestions .

Cheers

Hey Pradfred... can you send me the link that you posted the Event on Facebook???

Thanx Madz!!! I will spread the word all arround!!! Hope to se all you guy's there!!!

For sure mate.

I am stopping and putting leaflets on parked Fords and Mazdas while I am on the road :)

gave some to guys driving also- some look at me as if I am loco ....

Oh well hope we get a good crowd.

Pass on messages in offices...thats a captive audience.....

Madz: how many have so far reistered? any idea?

For sure mate.

I am stopping and putting leaflets on parked Fords and Mazdas while I am on the road :)

gave some to guys driving also- some look at me as if I am loco ....

Oh well hope we get a good crowd.

Pass on messages in offices...thats a captive audience.....

Madz: how many have so far reistered? any idea?

Hey Pradfred.... My entry form is filled & anyway how should i submit it?? & Can i get some of the leaflets so that i can put them on parked cars too....!!!

Hey Pradfred.... My entry form is filled & anyway how should i submit it?? & Can i get some of the leaflets so that i can put them on parked cars too....!!!

U can either email to [email protected] or [email protected] or

[email protected]

I have some extra leaflets with me. Delivery is a prob since my car is undergoing surgeory. U can come n colect them from my office at Malabe.

Edited by GuruG

i kinda submitted my form to ur add. hope thats ok. [email protected]

cool guys no worries.

you can just confirm via e mail that you are coming and come fill and handover the forms at the event.

the registration is to indicate how many we can expect.... thats all.

bring em all and land up.

Charitha,

Are you the guy with the Black Astina who worked at LMRB..?