• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sparco/sparko - This Is Your First And Last Warning!!

MADZ

I think I have to agree 100% with daemon...Sparco/Sparko We don’t want to hear about your personal details...try to understand that this is an AUTOMOTIVE FORUM!!

I’m sorry but I don’t have any other option other than deleting all the posts written by both of you in the past...

Sparco - Deleted 181 POSTS

Sparko - Deleted 86 POSTS

If I ever notice any unrelated topics or cross postings which will distract the original topic by any one of you, then both will get suspended from this forum for good. This is your first and LAST warning!!

ELA FOW**E. WA Y TO GO MADZ

:action-smiley-060:

anyway i dnt think she's gona do that, but i personally think Madz should think about it and do something, n i dont have any idea abt web Administrating but i know how hard is Network Administrating, in our organization im the Desktop n Network Administrator......

Gihan Out-

just curious mna? what does 'desktop adminsitration' mean? frmo what i understand by the exact words sounds like something like wallpapers/screensavers etc.... i'm not mocking you man.. its just that i havent heard of this before.. thanks

:action-smiley-060:

I think I have to agree 100% with daemon...Sparco/Sparko We don’t want to hear about your personal details...try to understand that this is an AUTOMOTIVE FORUM!!

I’m sorry but I don’t have any other option other than deleting all the posts written by both of you in the past...

If I ever notice any unrelated topics or cross postings which will distract the original topic by any one of you, then both will get suspended from this forum for good. This is your first and LAST warning!!

Good decision IMHO. This would help in the long run too, in keeping the forums relevant. Thumbs up !!! and I hope these guys, whoever they are, learn something from this experience :action-smiley-060:

If memory serves, u called me gay and dragster a desparate bugger (or summin to that effect). I don't think there was any mistake in taking that as offensive :angry-smiley-005:

most ur friends in the forum called u g*y back then i also added to the teasing going on. I made that mistake once wit u and later wit ya friend to tease you w/out even having met in person... i did not mean to be offensive, jst that i did not differentiate whether i had met u guyz in person or not.(but i know everyone is not alike, so i no longer tease any of you.) - only time i ever was offensive to you was when u guys started to be offensive and i owe you a public apology for being extra rude.( i know itz a point of no return but i am morally obliged to apologise the two of you)

remeber pericles u called me honda p**** once and i didn't giv a damn coz i dint care whether i had met u or not but when i teased ur friend wit a single rude word, things started to explode w/out me ever intending to be offensive.

i dont think i ever called dragster desperate, memory serving it was only dragster who held out against Yan and was the subject of praise in that post...

no one mistook ur post as an offense...it clearly was an offense...u even implied ur colleague kim was desperate...not to mention the rest...and then u went on to accuse us of spoiling ur mood hence u skippd the autolanka g2gether

u hav a reputation with ur 'nasty mouth' isuru and dont think we didnt see ur thread targetin me n pericles...n it all startd cos u misunderstood a website link i posted...and u go around blaming ppl for mis-interpretin wat u say? the thread u startd was personal n if madz hadnt taken it off in time it wud hav to b dealt wit outside autolanka if u get my drift...

and did u knw that sparko also startd a poll on who u hate more?isurujosh or another individual...its a shame madz saw that in time

ha ha nice job threatning me! look i am scared of your sharky might :(

i am not proud of that thread i posted and i apologise publicly, but remember i did not start the offensive mood, u r da one to started the personal bashing, sure i called u j**** coz u had been mentioning in some other post "wait till isuru sees this", so i wanted to give a teasing reply and thatz it...

okey my choice of words don't suit you which is why i don't tease any of you any longer...

that whole thing abt the poll, well i know that sparko was trying to impress you all the time(especially in Hi5) those days and no wonder she called upon the thread!!! having done a lame thread like that even i would have voted against my thread so guess what i am not surprised...

now me calliing kim desp. nd everything that thread was not intended to be offensive, i took a blow from the two of you even after aknowledging that fact in a subsequent post... kim dint take it serious coz he knew me and had met me.(but i guess he's annoyed wit my once toyota bashing <_< )

after all aint' i cursed that i dont get to attend AL G2G ever :angry-smiley-005:

wow.. isuru seems to have overturned some pretty unpleasnt rocks....

hey Dragster, is this why u asked me if i was the one you had a issue with isuru?

that aint true abt me calling dragster desp.

just curious mna? what does 'desktop adminsitration' mean? frmo what i understand by the exact words sounds like something like wallpapers/screensavers etc.... i'm not mocking you man.. its just that i havent heard of this before.. thanks

:angry-smiley-005:

the pserson who install winsdows n other softwares and maintain the computers in the network system, like RIS Installation, user account management, Etc. n the onlything that we can do abt wallpapers , we can restrict users to put wallpapers,, n this is not kids stuff,,

i think this Sparco and sparko are two different people, if u look at that girls(i have no clue what her real name or her login name is) HI5 profile there's a joker called 'shehan' in her list. i think this is the other character in this forum. remember last year this buger also played his cameo when radz/yan saga kicked off with a juicy boasting session on bringing down his celica from ozzy and going to blue elephant.

isuru what is it with you and getting into arguments, i mean no offence mate but its kinda getting out of hand. to be honest its kinda entertaining when an argument erupts but when it drags on it takes the whole fun factor away from it. so cool down boy.

thumbs up for MADZ. they've been kicked out from the forum once and even this time they were constantly under attack starting with the N16 pics. for god sake what will it take for them to learn their lesson.

ELA FOW**E. WA Y TO GO MADZ

:D

:(:ninja: dima wazzp mate? yo missing in the forams..missing @ the get 2 gthr n even not on air port road..r u in 2 something secret like n fbi projet body kit ha ha :angry-smiley-005:<_<

Come on guys if u dnt have stuff,reputation pls dnt lie..Like sparco n sparko

I thought sparko said tht sparco met with an accident last december looks like sparco says he met with an accident 2004...

They r both playas ..QUESTION are they one or 2 questuion left to madz ..So he could answer...Hey madz u can trak there ip adresses rite

Come on guys if u dnt have stuff,reputation pls dnt lie..Like sparco n sparko

I thought sparko said tht sparco met with an accident last december looks like sparco says he met with an accident 2004...

They r both playas ..QUESTION are they one or 2 questuion left to madz ..So he could answer...Hey madz u can trak there ip adresses rite

Hey WCC.. didnt get to speak to you at the G2G.. hows in going man??

:(:ninja: dima wazzp mate? yo missing in the forams..missing @ the get 2 gthr n even not on air port road..r u in 2 something secret like n fbi projet body kit ha ha :angry-smiley-005:<_<

Machan Gaya!! when are you going to find me those Ghembaz?? ;):D

no one mistook ur post as an offense...it clearly was an offense...u even implied ur colleague kim was desperate...not to mention the rest...and then u went on to accuse us of spoiling ur mood hence u skippd the autolanka g2gether

u hav a reputation with ur 'nasty mouth' isuru and dont think we didnt see ur thread targetin me n pericles...n it all startd cos u misunderstood a website link i posted...and u go around blaming ppl for mis-interpretin wat u say? the thread u startd was personal n if madz hadnt taken it off in time it wud hav to b dealt wit outside autolanka if u get my drift...

and did u knw that sparko also startd a poll on who u hate more?isurujosh or another individual...its a shame madz saw that in time

Sparco started a poll like that?? <sniff> :(:( I'm going to miss him.. The other nut who used to entertain needs to be be upgraded to 'irritation' ...

I think I have to agree 100% with daemon...Sparco/Sparko We don't want to hear about your personal details...try to understand that this is an AUTOMOTIVE FORUM!!

I'm sorry but I don't have any other option other than deleting all the posts written by both of you in the past...

This guy is a serial impersinator- he has set up the whole scene on Hi5 as well. But I wonder what exactly the 'real' person named Shehan has to do with this... He exists for sure.

Anyway this a most welcome move :angry-smiley-005:

most ur friends in the forum called u g*y back then i also added to the teasing going on. I made that mistake once wit u and later wit ya friend to tease you w/out even having met in person... i did not mean to be offensive, jst that i did not differentiate whether i had met u guyz in person or not.(but i know everyone is not alike, so i no longer tease any of you.) - only time i ever was offensive to you was when u guys started to be offensive and i owe you a public apology for being extra rude.( i know itz a point of no return but i am morally obliged to apologise the two of you)

remeber pericles u called me honda p**** once and i didn't giv a damn coz i dint care whether i had met u or not but when i teased ur friend wit a single rude word, things started to explode w/out me ever intending to be offensive.

i dont think i ever called dragster desperate, memory serving it was only dragster who held out against Yan and was the subject of praise in that post...

Right, u called me a "self implied" gay and Kim a skirt-chaser. My bad, I was more bothered about the name-calling on me. And then u apologised so chapter closed. Until u chose to bring it out again with "mistook as being offensive!" If u think that ur "being misunderstood" or ppl "mistook" ur posts its coz of ur writing style, which I can only assume reflects on ur speaking style. U seem to need more practice in order to get a proper grasp of the language. We manage to joke around about Fuzzo's shorts and cherry babys without offending the said parties, but when u try it, it always seems to come out offensively. Even at the last G2G the guys were making Thomian joke to me, and Ash even mentioned it on the forums, but that didn't offend me. But u manage to make it sound offensive. Even ur apolgies ring hollow when u try to defend urself in the next post coz that somehow turns offensive and patronising again.

The Honda p***y was direct referance to ur avatar at the time, not to u personally. And that came about because u were insulting someone else in that thread again.

And don't think Sharky was joking about taking this off aL. I only saw 1/2 the list u posted coz Madz edited it before I saw the whole thing, and then took it down altogether. That wasn't for fun, believe u me.

The Honda p***y was direct referance to ur avatar at the time, not to u personally. And that came about because u were insulting someone else in that thread again.

Its not just the avator it's that silly signature of his! Damn! I can name a million companies that came out Japan with 'legendary men'!!

And don't think Sharky was joking about taking this off aL. I only saw 1/2 the list u posted coz Madz edited it before I saw the whole thing, and then took it down altogether. That wasn't for fun, believe u me.

Add me to that.... Seriously... that's very Seriously...

Its not just the avator it's that silly signature of his! Damn! I can name a million companies that came out Japan with 'legendary men'!!

nah, man, at the time, he had an avatar of a cat shooting a machine gun. hence the p**** reference. And I think he will try to call u out on the hyperbole.