• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bmw Owners Clubs In Sri Lanka ?

pathola 1

Seeee.... this is why you need to get off that lazy bum of yours and attend these important meetings..! :P

LOL... :lol: Yeah my bad...was outta town,otherwise I woulda probably tagged along with milindu...

BTW Congrats to VWvortex!she's a beauty!

Just brought home the new girl...will upload some picts soon.. hey rangerover druvi & rukster thanks for the pre-buy tips

Hi VWvortex!

Congrats on your new purchase! Nice car. Enjoy the driving experience !!! Look forward to see it sometime. No worries, it was a pleasure to help.

Cheers

R

• 2 weeks later...

Cool.. So far the following have confirmed:

Rukster

VVTi

Rangerover

VWvortex

Could the others please confirm asap?

Destination: Bentota

ETD: 07:30 Hrs

Meeting location: To be notified

Oh shoot!! Sorry I thought it was just a meet up....Am flying to KL on Monday and will have things to attend around home...Sorry will join up next time. Have fun guys!!

Well, Since most of the core team is not available.... i suggest we postpone it for the following week..

Tharinda: Hope you manage to get your tyres by then.. mine are almost worn out too

Rangerove: You better pass that exam :P

Well, Since most of the core team is not available.... i suggest we postpone it for the following week..

Tharinda: Hope you manage to get your tyres by then.. mine are almost worn out too

I second that. Lets try to do it next week then. Hopefully we will be able to get the gang together :)

Tharinda: Hope you will be able to get eh tires sorted.

Rangerover: Good luck with your exams !

apart from the tires, a guy rammed me from behind and wrecked my rear bumper :( So now im driving around with a naked arse since I have been planning [for dogs years, but never getting the time to do it] on putting it in for the whole strip/paint....ah decisions decisions :action-smiley-060:

93at0.jpg

apart from the tires, a guy rammed me from behind and wrecked my rear bumper :( So now im driving around with a naked arse since I have been planning [for dogs years, but never getting the time to do it] on putting it in for the whole strip/paint....ah decisions decisions :action-smiley-060:

93at0.jpg

Guys any possibility of doing it on the 18th? since its a public / mercantile / bank holiday anyways ("day after vesak holiday")? not sure how it would fit with anyones religous observations though :unsure:

Edited by rangerover

Guys any possibility of doing it on the 18th? since its a public / mercantile / bank holiday anyways ("day after vesak holiday")? not sure how it would fit with anyones religous observations though :unsure:

I will be back only on the 21st. But no worries, you cannot accommodate everyone's schedule....

As they say, "god works in mysterious ways"!! now u have to do one! and dont be shy to bring a naked butt bmw. It will be just us bmw guys, most of us have seen enough naked bmw butts! :lol: (sorry but just had to say it)

93at0.jpg

Welcome to the club... I got rear-ended by a Tuk.. broke me tail light n dented the bumper. It helped me get nu ones... :D

Have you decided on a place for the strip n paint?? if so please share... I too am planning on a paint job.

Just my two cents;

Most downsout hotels are booked for the look weekend on which the 15th sunday falls. So i think the 18th suggested by someone would be the best. I'm in the hotel industry and most hotels are fully booked for the 15th and 22nd weekend. So even going for a day is going to be a very crowded atmosphere! so 18th holiday or the 29th sunday

Welcome to the club... I got rear-ended by a Tuk.. broke me tail light n dented the bumper. It helped me get nu ones... :D

Have you decided on a place for the strip n paint?? if so please share... I too am planning on a paint job.

Whats your budget like?

Whats your budget like?

Not fixed the budget.. since I need a good job. I've seen Milroy's paint jobs n they are awesome. But he takes bout a month to paint a car..!! I can't live with that.

Any other suggestions?? I was thinking of paying a visit to Kenzo.