• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Whats Da Best Engine

GuruG

The civic by far man... cant think of a better combination of decent performance and very good fuel economy, the Mazda always had the problem of poor fuel economy. even without the AC. Also Honda has a knack of mateing the right gear box ratios with their motors- unlike say toyota who mucked up their 4AGE20's in the 97 Carina's..

And I must say OT, the civic handled tons better.

Man that was some drive :) Hell that trip made me give up on all ideas on point and shoot straight line cars.. In SL its all about pace through the corners and precise gearing & steering and the howl of open barrel a EG Gen vtec motor lol and to think how little fuel was spent even after such a crazy burn is amazing.

Next weekend I'll hopefully be putting my car to the test on the same stretch, will let you know how it goes.. :)