• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2008 Toyota Landcruiser

Stingray

Stingray, just out of curiosity what was the price tag?

Saw an unreg diesel for 28mil

Haven't seen any Brand New ones coming in as yet. There are a few brought down by independent importers. A couple of them are seen registered running on the roads.

Not sure if the 5.8 litre V8 ones with VVTi are here.

When I checked initially, they quoted 27/50 for a petrol version. Makes a newly registered Cygnus/Cruiser 100 looks like value for money going in the 10-13 mil range.

Stingray, just out of curiosity what was the price tag?

Saw an unreg diesel for 28mil

XXX- just had a look at the ad last night as well and it quoted a price of 9 mil plus CIF, it was a diesel 4.7 LT V8, fully loaded. What is the tax rate on this engine capacity? 9 milllion + the tax would give you an idea i guess.

XXX- just had a look at the ad last night as well and it quoted a price of 9 mil plus CIF, it was a diesel 4.7 LT V8, fully loaded. What is the tax rate on this engine capacity? 9 milllion + the tax would give you an idea i guess.

Total Tax value = Rs. 22,757,639.72

(Based on SL customs rates - March 2007)

Edited by Devinda_Z

When I checked initially, they quoted 27/50 for a petrol version. Makes a newly registered Cygnus/Cruiser 100 looks like value for money going in the 10-13 mil range.

27.5mil for a petrol :mellow: one my mate was on about sounds like good value for money been a diesel then

that's a very odd advert i have to say. no one quote prices like that, maybe the vehicle is not in the country yet. does 9 mill include import tax as well?

Total Tax value = Rs. 22,757,639.72

(Based on SL customs rates - March 2007)

is that just tax figure or all inclusive? brand new re-con? no. of years depreciated?

is that just tax figure or all inclusive? brand new re-con? no. of years depreciated?

....i'm having doubts about this figure myself...

although its worked out on the SL Customs rates & on the assumption its been used for less that 3 years & has a CIF of Rs. 9 Million...

i feel the duty component should be much higher...

i need to double check this, cuz i do recall the rate for diesel SUV's and the like being 349% on CIF....

The afore mentioned is purely the tax component is adds upto around 260% on CIF...

Isn't the Deisel 4.5L V8??