• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda "dream Car".

FastCar

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i correct to say that the owner of the 1993 HONDA Dream Car (Beat) wants 2.3million.

This is a joke right?

I dont think we're quite right to run a chap down, but i WILL say that that price is more than a little optimistic....

and for anyone with that kinda money to burn looking for something interesting, Might i suggest a rather nicer alternative...

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=1843

Edited by Supra_Natural

Maybe he was stressed at the time he put in the price and made a mistake :rolleyes:

But seriously, there was a KE plate ES8 (if I'm not mistaken) on the site for the same price.

I dont think we're quite right to run a chap down, but i WILL say that that price is more than a little optimistic....

and for anyone with that kinda money to burn looking for something interesting, Might i suggest a rather nicer alternative...

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=1843

Heck, someone with that kinda money to burn can have mine too.

well those days (2000-02) you can buy a 6 pack of honda beat for 2.3mn..i sold my 18- for 3 lks..anyway these days max pr is 8 lks but no 1 want to buy..cos u hav to get the engine from mars n body parts from jupiter..ha ha so if this is 2.3mn... the sir n type R civics n integras( dc2) n preludes are good buys..mmmm im also wondering how come its a very fast 16kml car???? also this metal body..?honda experts pls advice me.. :D :D

Im kinda keen to know who the next (proud :angry-smiley-048: ) owner is.He/she is my hero :lol:

MINIACE

Mine too...

And in curiosity I sent a SMS to the bugger asking the price again. And he replied saying "2.3 Million. Offers are welcome" :). But I didn't feel like offering him around 600k. :D.

BR,

ck

Edited by Bugbase

Mine too...

And in curiosity I sent a SMS to the bugger asking the price again. And he replied saying "2.3 Million. Offers are welcome" :). But I didn't feel like offering him around 600k. :D.

BR,

ck

It seems 2.3mill is not a mistype. Whats wrong with dis dude???? Is he freakin serious. Anyways this add has become the joke of AL. All thanks to the gr8 owner of this unique metal(assuume gold plated) body kited 1001hp economical convertible car boat plane space ship. OR may be this car is a member of Autobots(Tranformers). :action-smiley-060:

Yeah, I've been wondering about this guy for a while. I think he got played out by the guy he bought it from. That plus the interest on the lease...

I figure he's had the car for about eight years now and is expecting to make a profit on his sale, to make up for being taken for a ride initially.

Oh, and am I right in assuming that this specific car would lose value over time in this country?

It seems 2.3mill is not a mistype. Whats wrong with dis dude???? Is he freakin serious. Anyways this add has become the joke of AL. All thanks to the gr8 owner of this unique metal(assuume gold plated) body kited 1001hp economical convertible car boat plane space ship. OR may be this car is a member of Autobots(Tranformers). :action-smiley-060:

lol

Hey guys. Do you think this car values 2.3 mn .. no way. it's a joke. One of my friends having a beat 300- for 550,000 he sells it.############# Hope it would be a good deal than this.

Flash

Note:

No Advertising in the forum please!!!

Edited by MADZ

What's this "Unique metal body"? Someone please take this guy to Angoda.....

From what I know, this Honda has a fibreglass body because of its small engine. I guess with the metal body shown in the pictures you would need a bit more than an engine to pull this car. Or from what he has mentioned, it this car is fast and economical, we should send his CV to the Honda principles in Japan. I am sure he will get a good posting there.

From what I know, this Honda has a fibreglass body because of its small engine. I guess with the metal body shown in the pictures you would need a bit more than an engine to pull this car. Or from what he has mentioned, it this car is fast and economical, we should send his CV to the Honda principles in Japan. I am sure he will get a good posting there.

Didnt know this type came with a fiber body!I had one few years back...but not a single fibreglass body item/panel it had :angry-smiley-048:

MINIACE

Hi..

My friend too having a beat which is of fibreglass. . seems like this man having a metal one.

But still this price is a joke. convertibles are not that marketable these days/.