• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda "dream Car".

FastCar

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buwahahahahahah :D Let the ass whopping begin,

"Kunu biththara" will be distributed to all willing participants including passers by and habitual beggars, and there will be some delivered via DHL, EMS, USPS and UPS from overseas (special american and british "kunu biththara" from specially rared chickens bred with special anti flash-beat chicken feed).

Racersedge will also be given the special privilege of branding your ass with the Honda mark for the amount of shame you have brought upon the esteemed Honda owners of this forum.

Why don't you spread your BS somewhere else cos we've had enough of it.

And Mr. none of us are really worried about anything you can do to us because all of us have rides which will out run yours on the first gear. Need I say more ?.

Hey you mr. monkey ... it's not the speed u r jealloussss .. it's that yo cars just normalllll .. thts y ... mind yo own business

"Wind in the face" convertible motoring with twice the engine, twice the size and half the price to that of the notorious metal bodied Beat.

Come on man.. You sell your 7 lack worth delsol for a 12.5 .. it's a pleasure for me to see your ad.. just a follower of me.. that's all i can say...

keep up

I was watching from the beginning..

I think we all are jealous about convertible dream car!! Not to mention his unique body, wow what a sexy car mate!! … Well all I can say is ours are no match for this car, it is a real head turner… so why don’t we leave him alone... in his dream world… ;) >wink< >wink<

Hey you mr. monkey ... it's not the speed u r jealloussss .. it's that yo cars just normalllll .. thts y ... mind yo own business

Ah ha finally the man admits to the fraud he is.

Look mate, we have no quarrel with you or anybody else for that matter. Just don't try to con people on Autolanka.

This is on most days a great resource for people who have automotive problems. A lot of us try to be as objective as possible. We do not want bull shit on our threads or people trying to manipulate other members for their own personal gain. Thats simply not on.

Before you go mouthing off again please check on the stature (we've had the site admin join in !) of some of the people who have commented on your statements and know that it is because of their support of free speech democracy and diplomacy that you are still allowed to keep making these statements.

Why don't you mind your own business and do your bull shitting somewhere else and leave this forum be. Of course if you want to rethink your strategy all of us are ready to consider this incident water under the bridge and move on.

You really need to grow up man. At least now be a man, stop making these silly remarks, admit to your mistake and let things be. We both know nobody is going to buy your beat at anywhere close to the price you have advertised it at no matter how much of the hula you want to do over it. its time to face facts and grow up !

If you need a course in gurilla marketing I'm sure fuzzo will be happy to oblige. Just stop making a fool out of yourself. Its painful to watch.

Hi guys. . I went to the see the car today. To be frank in perfect condition. It's looking great.

He has al the spare parts and even a extra computer box. He is having a Mazda RX - 7 300- one. But prices he's expecting are very high. He says Rx7 is 10 lacks. And now going to buy a RX8.

This man is creating the beat prices to go up. His mechanic is a honda expert.

But he is making all honda beat prices go up, saying spares are there in a place where he knows.

What do you think. will the prices go up.. advice me

At first you were just curious car buyer who wanted to buy the car, and then somewhere within your bullshit about computer chips and going 'both-ways', the car suddenly became yours!

Edited by Dilesh

I dunno if ur having trouble with this so I'll make this clear before moving onto more formal methods.

Name calling is not tolerated. If you want to call people monkeys, make a big sign and go to a cricket match next time the Aussies are visiting.

"Wind in the face" convertible motoring with twice the engine, twice the size and half the price to that of the notorious metal bodied Beat.

What is the going price for one of those? That particular example looked like its been in a demolition derby.

Come on man.. You sell your 7 lack worth delsol for a 12.5 .. it's a pleasure for me to see your ad.. just a follower of me.. that's all i can say...

keep up

I also heard that there's a 'convertible' (also goes both ways) Honda Julola for sale 2.5 million.. but the owner said he's willing to give you Honda Julola of you can give him your Honda Beat ... :)

I can get you the contact info if you're interested...

Sorry for advertising on the forum Madz, Peri :unsure:

so funny..

Come on I am there..

find me and do any.. if can .. challenge u ..

But then wait and see you will see the life at .....

challenged

i was actually considring your car to have as a daily runner , after all your convincing specially with that 16km/ltr & this convertable thing.

any way since you have challenged , i have no option to accept it & see how it performs( i have never seen a fully modified beat ) , can i know what kind of a challenge is this ?? drag race , or in a track .

you can set the venue & time , i'm sure there will be an audiance for our race

i dont know whether i will will be able to come to the 180km terratory as fast as you do , & i'm not sure whether it will reach that speed at all .

let's make this happen " Dream Honda Vs Nissan Pulsar " actually mads was organising a Al get-to-gether we can have this on that day

anyway it is a pleasure to have you in the forum ,

cheerup mate.

i was actually considring your car to have as a daily runner , after all your convincing specially with that 16km/ltr & this convertable thing.

any way since you have challenged , i have no option to accept it & see how it performs( i have never seen a fully modified beat ) , can i know what kind of a challenge is this ?? drag race , or in a track .

you can set the venue & time , i'm sure there will be an audiance for our race

i dont know whether i will will be able to come to the 180km terratory as fast as you do , & i'm not sure whether it will reach that speed at all .

let's make this happen " Dream Honda Vs Nissan Pulsar " actually mads was organising a Al get-to-gether we can have this on that day

anyway it is a pleasure to have you in the forum ,

cheerup mate.

yo mate mrm dnt waste yo pulser ..take my sir as a friend to friend thing n race him...then its honda vs honda..just fix da date n time ..

yo mate mrm dnt waste yo pulser ..take my sir as a friend to friend thing n race him...then its honda vs honda..just fix da date n time ..

thanks mate, i doubt the buger will turn up,

bec initially he said it was not his car & all sorts of stories, now he has accepted it is his car .

he's also a nother NATO :alc:

thanks mate, i doubt the buger will turn up,

bec initially he said it was not his car & all sorts of stories, now he has accepted it is his car .

he's also a nother NATO :alc:

Hey all of the idiots out there...

it's cool to see all of yo idiots following whatever i say..

come on keep up..

this flash guy is getting really annoying. pelase lets ignore his posts. he's turning in to just like hola. more you bash him the bigger nuisance he get.

any ideas about the other comical advert? highest tax paid or somethings along those lines

this flash guy is getting really annoying. pelase lets ignore his posts. he's turning in to just like hola. more you bash him the bigger nuisance he get.

any ideas about the other comical advert? highest tax paid or somethings along those lines

I second that. Complete ignorance from now on.

I think what they guy meant to say in that add is the second highest duty paid on a vehicle. Not sure if this is completely accurate but I think his assumption is the highest duty paid must be on the DB9's.

The problem I have is the M3 brand new sells for about £60 000 if I am not mistaken and this one is either 2003 or 2004. I think there might be newer cars which might have attracted higher duties than the M3.

I second that. Complete ignorance from now on.

I think what they guy meant to say in that add is the second highest duty paid on a vehicle. Not sure if this is completely accurate but I think his assumption is the highest duty paid must be on the DB9's.

The problem I have is the M3 brand new sells for about £60 000 if I am not mistaken and this one is either 2003 or 2004. I think there might be newer cars which might have attracted higher duties than the M3.

yeah, I'd reckon that a S-class would probably get taxed way higher than a M3, considering that some have bigger engines than the M3 and they are priced higher as well.

yeah, I'd reckon that a S-class would probably get taxed way higher than a M3, considering that some have bigger engines than the M3 and they are priced higher as well.

that's what i thought too. if we forget about the fact that this is the only E46 M3 how reasonable is the price tag?

that's what i thought too. if we forget about the fact that this is the only E46 M3 how reasonable is the price tag?

I guess one also has to take into consideration it was raced, so "one careful owner" gets thrown out of the window.

I guess its difficult to price a car like that. An E46 of the same age, typically a diesel one goes well over 6 million these days.

I guess one also has to take into consideration it was raced, so "one careful owner" gets thrown out of the window.

I guess its difficult to price a car like that. An E46 of the same age, typically a diesel one goes well over 6 million these days.

Same age diesel one goes around 5 Mil.

although it was raced it has never had any run ins with other cars...well none that i know of...

apart from that... the asking price can't be too far from what he may have paid

but there's all the stress the engine, transmission, brakes differential etc have gone though....and those aint all cheap parts to replace when the time comes....