• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Land Rover-free Lander

jaga

Question

5 answers to this question

Dear Friends,

Have you any idea of the performances of FREE LANDER diese SUV?

Performance is not bad..What sorta performace you ask?

1.8 petrol - under powered & the repair guy's best source of income

2.5 petrol - Runs only ,filling station to filling station .

Tds- the one to go for ,THE buying one.

The diesels are recommended, but be warned, the early ones are now developing serious transmission and IRD (internal reduction drive) snags. Costly repairs on the cards with the frequent failing axles and viscous couplings .

MINIACE

Performance , well what about 3.2 litre unit with 230bhp! It is not that much for 3.2 engine but most buyers will go for the more economical 158bhp 2.2-litre diesel as mentioned earlier. I'm not a 4 x 4 fan by myself but my mate said it is good in handling. It is the little kid in the rover family anyway, compared to other rover 4 x 4s.

Max speed it 112 MPH (around 180kmh?). hope this help.

By the way what is the market price over at SL?

Performance , well what about 3.2 litre unit with 230bhp! It is not that much for 3.2 engine but most buyers will go for the more economical 158bhp 2.2-litre diesel as mentioned earlier. I'm not a 4 x 4 fan by myself but my mate said it is good in handling. It is the little kid in the rover family anyway, compared to other rover 4 x 4s.

Max speed it 112 MPH (around 180kmh?). hope this help.

By the way what is the market price over at SL?

Machang problem is this spec is still not available in SL yet, its yet to be launched but be prepared to pay a big amount compared to the earlier model due to new model and duty increases since the last was available here.