• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Townace Cr36

Iroshana

One of ma friend is going to buy Toyota Townace CR36 van. Does anybody has experience using that? Any idea about the market price of CR36?

Yep personally have experiece using the whole range of townace vehicles.. We had a thread on Townace Vans previously but for your information CR36 is the 4WD version of the CR27 and in terms of usage is a pretty hardy vehicle and also looks better than the CR 27 coz of its height and the typical 4WD steel alloys.. The only downside is that the pickup is a bit less than the normal version coz of the extra weight of the front Diffs.. Market value depends on the Grade DX/GL etc and condition of the vehicle.. Let us know the spec and I can give a indicative figure

As far as i know its the 4WD version of CR27. we used have this van earlier. economical, parts are cheap (Specially suspension). for me its bit underpowered (it's got 2000cc engine) other than that its a good vehicle. there are some late models with 3C or 3C-T (Turbo Version) engine which is powerful than 2C version.