• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Rim Set 4 My Rc Rx-7

dillongt

hey preveen where did u get the modified maistos

I don't have modified Maistos. I put some of the stickers left over from the R/C Z onto the 1:24 black skyline. The other ones, the 1:24 Viper and the 1:18 Z are as is. The Z-Tune is from a place called auto pro shop. see hotworksracing for their stuff. Only problem is they print their manuals in Japanese :P. But they have some good stuff. The Z-Tune is so good, I feel like getting the S-15 as well...

dude even if i had a nitro i wudnt compete wit nirosh's white car...wateva it is...sadly its only the straights :D

Ah the Panoz. Bugger bashed it somewhere and bent that chassis into an S. And thats a metal chassis! But I think he has fixed it now.

I am searchinf for a hummer h2 nitro powered pimp style one not like the one at city cycles with plastics wheels ..should be big . Any1 nos any correct info..Preveen i hola at ur frnd but phne has no reply so u get the info and mail me buddy

Like I said, u decide on the chassis, then can get the body. There is a pic on my site of a HPI Savage with a Jeep Wrangler body. Odd that the buggers phone aint working. I showed him the mail and he said thats the right no. I'll ask him to mail u Monday.

hey praveen whare r u mcahn ? can u tell us the shop pls ?

Here and there :D OK about the shop, Mads is gonna get mad about advertising on the forums, so u either need to find me at the Slalom tomorrow or mail me. Address below. Don't want my warning level up. :) Its in Rajagiriya, that's all I'll say. And u'll find a link to the shop in my site. See my site? Go thru it :)

BTW, looks like Colombo police have got a whole load of cop Accents. Saw them lined up like for inspection near SSC along with some new cop bikes. Ur in some good company now. :) They should be up for a race if u wanna take the lead.