• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Few Track Day Pictures From The Past Weekend [56k Death]

Mani

Compliments to the photographer Mani, he has done a really good job capturing "The Moments" :)

I was very impressed with his work as well. He shot close to 3k pictures that day.

not much of a motorbike fan, but this looks tremendous! :)

awesome stuff Mani!

Pretty funky the shot where u even manage to give the camera a wave! very impressive!

You mean the unversal hello :)

Wow nice pics Mani superb quality!! :grinning-smiley-003:

Thanks!

great pictures bro... how's your baby supra?......

Dillon, I sold the Supra about 2 years back and now playing with bikes to keep my self entertained ;)

Hey Mani,

Were you at Willow Springs?

N

No, this was in Pahrump, NV. No sessions, open track all day long.

Great pics! Sad to hear you sold the supra... any other beast in the making other than the bike?

No immediate plans for a car but I'm looking into doing something with one of my SCs but not the Supra route. Need to do something different <<---- this is where I ran out of ideas :mellow:

No, this was in Pahrump, NV. No sessions, open track all day long.

No immediate plans for a car but I'm looking into doing something with one of my SCs but not the Supra route. Need to do something different <<---- this is where I ran out of ideas :mellow:

wow great pics :)

looks like you guys have had a great time...

I envy the looks of those bikes man...they are so bloody clean...even the damn tires are so clean :lol:

btw bro...what are the average speeds like when you corner and what gear would you enter and exit on...

I've seen pro's like rossi and the new kid from Australia taking corners and unbelievable speeds... especially since i'm more into offroad bikes :)

Ripper,

Turn 1 & 2 are the same radius and you'd go through the turns ~80-90 MPH

Turn 3 & 4 are fairly slow 40-50 MPH

Turn 5a & b are actually one turn that need to be rounded off at about 40

Turn 7 is leading to the back straight 40-50 MPH

Turn 8 is over 140+ MPH and you have to slow down the bike for turn 9. This turn is fairly technical as you need to get your braking and down shifting done while at a fairly good lean. This turn is easy to low side or enter 9 and 10 in the wrong gear/speed. Some go through the turn 10 in 1st others in 2nd.

These speeds are for an average rider. Some goes thorough them faster and others slower.

BIGtracksmaller.gif

Awesome pics. man, looks like a boatload of fun. I soooo want to buy a bike but the family has kinda put a foot down on that one ... lol

Sad to hear you sold the Supra ... just hope you didn't sell it to that idiot Nick Hogan who totaled his yellow one. Tell me it's not yours repainted yellow...

Awesome pics. man, looks like a boatload of fun. I soooo want to buy a bike but the family has kinda put a foot down on that one ... lol

Sad to hear you sold the Supra ... just hope you didn't sell it to that idiot Nick Hogan who totaled his yellow one. Tell me it's not yours repainted yellow...

LOL, no man, at least, I don't think it's my car. I'd be really sad if it turns out to be mine. From what I've heard, the car is with a Porsche dealer as his personal car in the East coast, NY / NJ.

Ripper,

Turn 1 & 2 are the same radius and you'd go through the turns ~80-90 MPH

Turn 3 & 4 are fairly slow 40-50 MPH

Turn 5a & b are actually one turn that need to be rounded off at about 40

Turn 7 is leading to the back straight 40-50 MPH

Turn 8 is over 140+ MPH and you have to slow down the bike for turn 9. This turn is fairly technical as you need to get your braking and down shifting done while at a fairly good lean. This turn is easy to low side or enter 9 and 10 in the wrong gear/speed. Some go through the turn 10 in 1st others in 2nd.

These speeds are for an average rider. Some goes thorough them faster and others slower.

BIGtracksmaller.gif

whoah that's frickin fast bro :) especially from a dirt biking point of view :lol:

would love to get a superbike but our medicare should defa improve before me leaning into a turn at those speeds :lol: have bad experiences with little thing like torn ligaments and fractured fingers etc :lol:

btw bro....if i may ask... what's the fastest you have gone down on the tarmac... Mine was at 110kmh... skidded on the road for a good distance before coming to a stop with decent amount of burn injuries etc etc but nothing solid broke :) even the bike wasn't damaged much other than the mirrors, lights etc etc

btw bro....if i may ask... what's the fastest you have gone down on the tarmac... Mine was at 110kmh... skidded on the road for a good distance before coming to a stop with decent amount of burn injuries etc etc but nothing solid broke :) even the bike wasn't damaged much other than the mirrors, lights etc etc

I think the worst crash was few years back at a track called Willowsprings big track. High-sided on turn 9 at over 120+ MPH. Bike was totally destroyed but I came out okay. Some road rash but was up and riding the next weekend.

The worst injury crash happened on the highway at much lower speeds and ended up busting my shoulder and a concussion.

I think the worst crash was few years back at a track called Willowsprings big track. High-sided on turn 9 at over 120+ MPH. Bike was totally destroyed but I came out okay. Some road rash but was up and riding the next weekend.

The worst injury crash happened on the highway at much lower speeds and ended up busting my shoulder and a concussion.

talking about concussion... i once broke a helmet after a crash at slower speeds but didn't crack my head or anything like that :)