• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Servicing The Car After 5000km

Poobhathy Kannan

Question

I have a Nissan FB 14 (auto transmission) and I did the first service at A*W after I bought the car. My car has run around 5000 Kms after that service. They indicated in a card that I have to do the next service after 5000 Kms. Do I need to service again now? If yes, I’m thinking about doing it at Pit**op. Need your suggestion about it.

4 answers to this question

Dear Bro,

:) Car manual says that normal engine lub oil to be changed in every 5000 km intervals in tropical countries. Servicing at the agent is bit expensive but better. Most important point is changing the engine oil and the filters in time.

I have a Nissan FB 14 (auto transmission) and I did the first service at A*W after I bought the car. My car has run around 5000 Kms after that service. They indicated in a card that I have to do the next service after 5000 Kms. Do I need to service again now? If yes, I’m thinking about doing it at Pit**op. Need your suggestion about it.

Pitstop is perefectly acceptable and is recommended by the agents as it is owned and run by AM.W