• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The First Evo X in Sri Lanka !!! [photos]

MADZ

Ado u bloody bugger! u told me mid april!! guess it came earlier nuh...also im going ahead with what i told u! so will talk to u bout certain things ill be doing.... :D but before i end it quick question............... "mahathaya petrol or diesel deh" :P

Thank you for the wishes from all you guys.

Madmax, I think you are referring from the IV to the X and not VI to X coz I never raced a VI. The difference cannot be just said in few words….it so much in terms of technology.

On a different note I will get the rare chance of racing a VI during the season as the IX is been made standard for road use. This time at Fox Hill I will take a back seat with one of the oldest machines on the grid and I really like to be in that seat as I have never been there before in my career. Moreover the VI has been a very successful edition and I look forward to race in it.

Overdrive, the ignition panel is NOT standard. The RS comes just with the basics….talk about driving it around without a/c :angry-smiley-024:

Devinda, at least now I hope you know where the EVO X turbo is located :action-smiley-060:

Andrew, by the time you get here, the car will be totally different with no more interior but the bare shell ready to race :)

Madmax, I think you are referring from the IV to the X and not VI to X coz I never raced a VI. The difference cannot be just said in few words….it so much in terms of technology.

I meant the Evo VI TME of Evilmak and your Evo X, as he had suggested to test them together.

hey Micec.turbo, is there a reason you buy the cars in white?

I remember the evoIX also came in white before you gave it the race-colours...:)

but seriously NICE car!!!!! And we're quite keen to hear the story about you racing a Evo6 at Foxhill :) do we get to hear some more background info on that story?

Edited by Dilesh

Are you guys sure that is an evo?????? looks to me like a mazda 3 with a body kit in the front?

i think this Deheragoda bugger is trying to fool everyone!!!!!!

Are you guys sure that is an evo?????? looks to me like a mazda 3 with a body kit in the front?

precisely... with brembo caliper covers from darley road too... the man has gone to great lengths to make it look convincing ;)

Plastic intercooler, Fake carbon fiber interior parts and a dummy mivec Engine, lol Check the pics agian bro, im kickin my ass cus i couldnt see that beautiful car, :violent-smiley-099: