• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

3m Fuel System Cleaner

dpbatagoda

Question

8 answers to this question

Hi,

Has anybody done 3M fuel system cleaner by an 3M agent?

Is there a significant performance improvement + fuel efficiency improvement after that?

is it avaiable for Diesel engines also?

Darshana

i just saw offer going on anyt***.lk about 3M Fuel System Cleaner. (For Petrol Vehicles Only).is this good...?Rs. 930

i just saw offer going on anyt***.lk about 3M Fuel System Cleaner. (For Petrol Vehicles Only).is this good...?Rs. 930

Guys,

Has anyone used this before??

They used to be commonly used for cleaning fuel system and injectors, but then went out of fashion after a few issues with some cars. Personally I won't use additives regularly as the long term implications on the engine isn't entirely clear.

They used to be commonly used for cleaning fuel system and injectors, but then went out of fashion after a few issues with some cars. Personally I won't use additives regularly as the long term implications on the engine isn't entirely clear.

So you suggest me to do the hard way of cleaning injectors? UV clean?

The best way is ultra sonic. But our guys also remove and clean using chemicals like 3M rather than running it through the fuel system.

Bought 3M complete fuel system cleaner from Laugfs today, first I will use this and secondly go with the injector cleaning. They said they use BG for the hardway.

Nope, added the 3M thing to the tank today and next week I may pay a visit to Laugfs or D*MO for the injector cleaning.

Edited by kushan