• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Check Engine Bulb

niro123

Question

Hi guys

I Have a starlet 1992 Carburetor model EP82. yesterday when i was coming home in the heavy rain. the "check engine" bulb lit. i stopped the car for a few minutes and then i started it again. then it was off. till now it has not lit again. can anyone tell me as to why this came up and if there is anything wrong with the car,

thanks niroshan

2 answers to this question

Hi guys

I Have a starlet 1992 Carburetor model EP82. yesterday when i was coming home in the heavy rain. the "check engine" bulb lit. i stopped the car for a few minutes and then i started it again. then it was off. till now it has not lit again. can anyone tell me as to why this came up and if there is anything wrong with the car,

thanks niroshan

Its possible something like rain water splashing on a sensor caused the check engine light to momentarily light up.

But since it went away and the car is functioning well I do not think there is anything to worry about.

Its possible something like rain water splashing on a sensor caused the check engine light to momentarily light up.

But since it went away and the car is functioning well I do not think there is anything to worry about.

ok thanks bro..