• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Volkswagen Beetle 1964

Hussain

i have a 1964 volkswagen beelte (kaney mile model), they are some small issues like carburetor flood and small electrical problem . please advice me a good place to put for service and repair

Thanks

Edited by Hussain

i have a 1964 volkswagen beelte (kaney mile model), they are some small issues like carburetor flood and small electrical problem . please advice me a good place to put for service and repair

Thanks

There is a good place in Kandy if you can go. It is in Katugastota Kurunagela road just 1.5 km from Katugastota. The mechanic is repair only volkswagen in his life he is a volkswagen professor.

Regards,

Ruwan

There is a good place in Kandy if you can go. It is in Katugastota Kurunagela road just 1.5 km from Katugastota. The mechanic is repair only volkswagen in his life he is a volkswagen professor.

Regards,

Ruwan

if there is number to call and then take it i dont mind taking it to kandy, if there is someone whon can come and do it at home it would be great...

thanks a lot for your replies

if there is number to call and then take it i dont mind taking it to kandy, if there is someone whon can come and do it at home it would be great...

thanks a lot for your replies

Where do you live Hussein ?

I think you will find it difficult to find a top quality VW mechanic who will come to your house and attend to the repair as they tend to be always on demand and very busy.

Thanx a lot guys, ill call him tomarrow and see if i can admit my vw . thannks again

machan it is Avurudhu after all - u might wanna give it a few days..

...most the country is on holiday for the next few days if u havent noticed :lol:

take your time - things ,esp with classics, never really happen in a hurry :)