• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Foxhill At Last

RACERSEDGE

mmmmguys guys...2 mor is big day..lot of people on the way...mmm interseted in seeing that modified laser by nandasena running the event too bad zakie is not running..i heard lot of people are not running...any 1 got fresh news from track...grand civic...mrm????

so far i have only final entry list for SL-GT upto 3500cc & SL-H upto 1600cc. I will update qualifying results as soon as the qualifying is over

SL-GT Upto 3500cc

Mahinda Premarathna - Evo9 GT

Rizvi Farook - STI 3

Janaka Dias - STI 3

Reyaz Farook - Evo7

Aravinda Premadasa - Evo7

Nalin Perera - Evo6

Dinesh Deheragoda - Evo6

Pasindu Pieris - Evo9

Kapila Jayasundara - Evo5

SL-H Upto 1600cc

Nishan Wasalathanthri - Civic 1600cc

Rizvi Farook - Civic 1600cc

Upulwan Serasinghe - Civic 1600cc

Tharindu Lokuge - Civic 1600cc

Missaka Naveen - Civic 1600cc

Sanjaya Senarath - Civic 1600cc

Pasindu Pieris - Civic 1600cc

Royce Fernando - Honda CRX

mmmm good..yum yum thnkz sanjaya.. i knw u always got fresh news on track...so so the crx gonna run again..mmmthis time he will face true music not like last time tissamaharama...

mmmmguys guys...2 mor is big day..lot of people on the way...mmm interseted in seeing that modified laser by nandasena running the event too bad zakie is not running..i heard lot of people are not running...any 1 got fresh news from track...grand civic...mrm????

I just got off the phone with my dad.., here goes the results for gp SL-A upto 1400cc (qualifying day)

1. W.A.G. Ranga (Nandasena's son) Ford Laser

2. Rohan Dhammapala Honda City

3. Prasanna Peiris Honda Civic

4. y@ga p#re#a Mini

Tom it'll be interesting to see wats gonna happen because i believe the honda's are much faster than the laser. If the Honda's could get a good start, then the story would be different..anyways Ranga is a damn good driver.. my dad told me that he gave a superb run today at the practices..

cheers

so far i have only final entry list for SL-GT upto 3500cc & SL-H upto 1600cc. I will update qualifying results as soon as the qualifying is over

SL-GT Upto 3500cc

Mahinda Premarathna - Evo9 GT

Rizvi Farook - STI 3

Janaka Dias - STI 3

Reyaz Farook - Evo7

Aravinda Premadasa - Evo7

Nalin Perera - Evo6

Dinesh Deheragoda - Evo6

Pasindu Pieris - Evo9

Kapila Jayasundara - Evo5

SL-H Upto 1600cc

Nishan Wasalathanthri - Civic 1600cc

Rizvi Farook - Civic 1600cc

Upulwan Serasinghe - Civic 1600cc

Tharindu Lokuge - Civic 1600cc

Missaka Naveen - Civic 1600cc

Sanjaya Senarath - Civic 1600cc

Pasindu Pieris - Civic 1600cc

Royce Fernando - Honda CRX

thanks grand civic..pls keep us updated on the results..appreciate it

cheers

That SL 'H' 1400 field is missing a few notables. Last year there were 10 starters (not including the upgraded 1050s) and at least 8 of them stood a chance of winning. A couple of this year's entries also had to pull out due to technical problems.

In SL 'GT', Aravinda Premadasa is on pole from Pasindu Peiris, Reyaz Farouk, Janaka Dias and Dinesh Deheragoda in the old Evo VI. Mahinda Premaratne has had problems and has apparently pulled out of tomorrow's races.

Pasindu is on pole in SL 'H' 1600 from Upulwan Serasinghe and Nishan Wasalatanthri.

Qualifying Results of SL-GT upto 3500cc

Aravinda Premadasa - 42.408 sec

Pasindu Pieris - 43.081

Reyaz Farook - 43.115

Janaka Dias - 43.463

Mahinda Premarathna - 44.965

Dinesh Deheragoda - 45.135

Rizvi Farook - 45.927

Kapila Jayasundara - 46.928

Nalin D Perera - DNQ

mmmm didnt iu giv u a clue abt the 1st ever modified lazer running in the SL-a upto 1400cc..mmm Ranga n laser is 1 not two..its gnna be a good race 4 uncle yoga to run..too bad zakie not runningmmm good to know aravinda with good timing..so is pasindu....KLM.. r uthere mate...fuzzo went in morning..

mmmm didnt iu giv u a clue abt the 1st ever modified lazer running in the SL-a upto 1400cc..mmm Ranga n laser is 1 not two..its gnna be a good race 4 uncle yoga to run..too bad zakie not runningmmm good to know aravinda with good timing..so is pasindu....KLM.. r uthere mate...fuzzo went in morning..

No Gaya I'm leaving tonight. Ranga's Laser isn't the first one to run in 1400 modified, but it is probably the first truly modified 1300 Laser to run and probably the most successful yet. Kumar Samarasinghe has on occasion run his Laser/323 1300 hatch in SL 'A' modified and at Tissa in February, 1300 Lasers finished first and second in both SL 'A' 1400 races, although that had more to do with less truly modified 1400s being entered. Props to Ranga, he is a great driver, so it should be a good race tomorrow. Ranga had problems with the car revving past 6000 RPM at Radella but Nandasena seems to have sorted it out, even though the engine they built for this season seized on Monday - they were going to try and fix it or run a standard 1300 block.

results...

gp SL-A upto 1400cc

1. W.A.G. Ranga..

2. Prasanna Peiris------> my car :D

3. y@ga p#re#a

gp SL-A upto 3500cc

1. Aravinda

2. Pasindu

3. i think it was reyaz..at least thats wat by bro said..:)

results...

gp SL-A upto 3500cc

1. Aravinda

2. Pasindu

3. i think it was reyaz..at least thats wat by bro said..:)

Pasindu got stalled after a flat tyre right?? Reyaz was second i think!

Edited by Dj shan

Pasindu got stalled after a flat tyre right?? Reyaz was second i think!

nooo idea mchan..couldnt ask my dad..he was rather drunk :D lol..celebrating after the races..win or loose you booze yeah..lol

1st race aravinda,pasindu n riyaz 2nd race aravinda ,riyaz n nalin..

mmm guys did u watched how the laser special go...boom...( nos in it ha ha nandasena majic!!!0 miniace,grandciv KLM expert cmments pls.....also good to see upulwan runing ma fav v tec hatch to victory....

waiting for on track updates from fuzzo,KLM n grand civic..i wonder wheres uncle madz..ha ha..he's too silent this days...

2nd car looked like a cultus of rameez mahmoor's?

noo..its my car..its a honda civic hatch.. 1342cc modified

2nd car looked like a cultus of rameez mahmoor's?

:) No Gummybr, Rameez Mahamoor didn't make it to Fox Hill this year, his first miss in 10 years, despite his best efforts - let's just say that he was let down severely by the people he delegated technical responsibilities to. Good job by Rangana, although had the axle in Rohan Dhammapala's Honda City not slipped just after the start, I think he would have been more than a match for the Laser.

Pericles, Madz, Fuzzo et al were in the paddock today, reppin' AL. It was not the most spectacular Fox Hill ever, but still a very good edition. Props to Upulwan who won his first SL 'H' 1600 double-header (he won 5 out of 6 races today and finished 2nd in the other), Aravinda Premadasa - who must have won his 10th SuperFox title in the 15 years that Fox Hill has been run, the retiring MotoCross kingpin of Fox Hill, Ananda Wedisinghe and his apparent heir, Gayan Sandaruwan.