• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Trade Unionist Wants Motor Sports Banned

Pericles

well didn't one genius at RDA said that it's good we have crappy roads cos otherwise people drive faster and pose a huge risk to all road users :angry-smiley-048:

He.. hee... Can u find his B'day? I will give him a bullock cart without the BULL. :lol:

Lets not forget the traffic jams caused by V*P movement road-closures! Its a daily happening in Colombo now.Recently Sir James Peiris Mawatha was closed for 40 minutes!

MINIACE

Ah.. is it? :blink: You break my record :rolleyes: . I was waiting for 25 mins at Fort few months ago. Can u imagine the wastage of time and fuel when it happens at Fort.

• 3 weeks later...

Jayaratne Maliyagoda is obviously some fxxl who has got to his position not because he deserves it but because he is someones henchmen. His lack of knowledge is clearly highlighted because he emphasizes on banning motor sports when the whole world realizes the importance of it in terms of investments coming into the country, tourists (foreign exchange) and recognitition. Some of the most closed economies like the middle east have realized the improtance of motor sports and are spending heavily to ensure they can capitalize on this multinational sport.

Jayaratne Maliyagoda is the type of retxxxd who will suggest something like the electricity prices are becoming too high hence lets ban people from building houses. I mean a 12 year old will have much more common sense than this geezer.

It s so sad the our country is being represented by uneducated moxxns like this guy, when there are so many smart people leaving the country and making sri lanka one of the highest countries in the world in terms of brain drain thanks to people like maliyagoda. everyone is sick of wannabe politicians like this guy who highlights his foolishness by making nonsensical statements. I hope he sees this but i think it might be too much to ask for him to read english.

Please Jayaratne Maliyagoda DONT PUT YOUR MOUTH INTO MOTION BEFORE YOUR BRAIN IS IN GEAR :violent-smiley-030:

Edited by darinwrxsti

:violent-smiley-030: hey guys is this real news,what a funny news. but guys there is a hidden meaning :ninja: in that news if they are going to stop moter racing,they will really stop importing sport cars :unsure: (including Brandnew and reconditiones )too,how ever they cant do any thing with imported one how ever unfortunetly they might bring new law for the localy modified vehicals and modifying vahicals,(guys that means no more modifying),according to present sri lankan moter vehical ordinance nothing can do with factory modified vehicals,anyway i wish this news will be as like as poll affiance :angry-smiley-048: