• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Marathons & Cycle Race On Public Roads

Velocity

hey hey high speed a subject which i really like man :jumping-smiley-013: we tried it over few times 270kmh wow ..... every thing is so fast at those speeds man .... u feel like ur almost flying even though ur inside a car .... damn .... can't say the feeling must feel it .... :blink: mind blowing feel like trying it out even today cos it's a addiction in bikes we never tried much but few times we tried an XLR 250R and a NSR 250 on the road from malabe to athurugiriya ... few years back when the road was newly build ...ya we hit some good speeds mid night drive .... eventhough i never tried they say wewa para road sinec road ... on kaduwela road is good... want to try it out when i'm back .... :ninja: but for the time being u hv a lot of empty highways and roads for ur use here ...so speeding is not a big issue cos u hv a lot of tar to try on ..... :angry-smiley-048: Edited by kotte mafia

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eventhough i never tried they say wewa para road sinec road ... on kaduwela road is good... want to try it out when i'm back ....

Try not to. I don't want to meet you doing something daft there. And its seen its share of high speed accidents.

yeah recentry had a quter mile fun race with a 250 Fireblade or sumthng like that, its damn fast, when i finish the bike was near my front mirror.

No muchung! i dought it..since its just 250cc I dont think it has even 50hp..My CBR600F4 had I think about 80hp still I couldnt go with an subaru! Most big bikes go around with illegal number plates on road..so u never know whether its a 250 or more unless u really know about bikes! :rolleyes: They are plenty of 1000cc bikes on road! But they hang on to 250cc registered number plates!

hey hey peri cought u in the act man ok ur the guys who drag there right ....ok few of my frnd told abt the spot mithila ... damian ...ETC don't worry some time soon u wil see me there .... i won't be draging bro just a visitor i never kw u r a dragster tooo ... and by the way accidents .... never had one when i'm driving ..... <_<

hey hey peri cought u in the act man ok ur the guys who drag there right ....ok few of my frnd told abt the spot mithila ... damian ...ETC don't worry some time soon u wil see me there .... i won't be draging bro just a visitor i never kw u r a dragster tooo ... and by the way accidents .... never had one when i'm driving ..... <_<

ahaaaaa!!! peri, your secret identity is revealed!! By day you're the bloke sitting in front of a computer punching in stuff, but by night you are "the dragsterrrrrrrrrrrr".. So Peri do you have like a cool outfit? maybe one like the stig? GASSSPPPP!! maybe you ARE the stig :D

Mafia, lotsa people say "never met with an accident while i was driving" but I'm sure there plenty of cases where the first was also the last... so don't be too confident of that...

No, actually, I work around there and I use that road daily. Hence my eagerness not to meet you coming the other way at speed.

That road is too narrow for dragging, and a bend in the middle and the police outpost at the end means its a bad idea to drag there. Fast runs, maybe when nothing is on the road. Two car drags, no, not enough room. Thats why it went out of use as a drag location. Not safe at night either, buffalo cross the road and its not lit, so you don't see it fast enough to react. Suddenly get a big black thing in front of the car.

ahaaaaa!!! peri, your secret identity is revealed!! By day you're the bloke sitting in front of a computer punching in stuff, but by night you are "the dragsterrrrrrrrrrrr".. So Peri do you have like a cool outfit? maybe one like the stig? GASSSPPPP!! maybe you ARE the stig :D

No no. Actually Dragster has married and .... well, I'm not sure you can call it settled down, but anyway...

And moderating you blokes takes too much time for me to moonlight as the Stig :P

thankz for the update peri ...thankz a lot but guys! alot of chaps r there at night am i correct i don't kw cos i was never in the local drag sean for a long time ..... :ninja:

ya dilesh u r true man .... ur first accident can be ur last and me i've been in many accident from bush bike to lorry .... and luckly survived to tel the tale but when i'm behind the weels i never take alot of risks theres 2 things smart driving and stupid driving ... every one is not a good driver and they should kw there limits trying to imitate some one is utter madness cos 100% it wil end up in disaster i kw my limits of driving and i stick into that level i never try to become some one else and when theres other people with me i'm really extra careful cos i hv others lifes in my hand now and then i do take the risk push the limit a bit more to see am i there r not but when i feel like i'm loosing control i never pass that point eventhough how much i'm addicted to it ...

Safety first man :jumping-smiley-013: cos no use in braking the ground speed record if ur not there to tell the story or to live the legasy

well if you try it with a 2 stroker like an Aprilia RS250 or a Honda NSR250... chances are they will easily smoke you :)

I've hit 180 on an NSR 250...89 model old one...on baseline road coming from orugodwaththa side...

from a stop start at the lights... i hit 180 little after passing the top of the flyover... it was so bloody fast and the acceleration is unbeleivable...

now try that with a 500cc bike or like R1 or a Busa :angry-smiley-048: game over!

Yeah but personally i dnt race with bikes cus its useless, u cant compare cars and bikes,

No muchung! i dought it..since its just 250cc I dont think it has even 50hp..My CBR600F4 had I think about 80hp still I couldnt go with an subaru! Most big bikes go around with illegal number plates on road..so u never know whether its a 250 or more unless u really know about bikes! :rolleyes: They are plenty of 1000cc bikes on road! But they hang on to 250cc registered number plates!

yeah machan, this one is essamble one with a gymix number plate lol, cus i dnt even how to sit on a bike then he must lie to me, but its a huge black one,

thankz for the update peri ...thankz a lot but guys! alot of chaps r there at night am i correct i don't kw cos i was never in the local drag sean for a long time ..... :ninja:

I dunno. Maybe weekends. Never see anyone racing when going home late on weekdays. And yes, that can be anywhere up to 1am or so. Later than that, we just take a room and crash at the office.

ya dilesh u r true man .... ur first accident can be ur last and me i've been in many accident from bush bike to lorry .... and luckly survived to tel the tale but when i'm behind the weels i never take alot of risks theres 2 things smart driving and stupid driving ... every one is not a good driver and they should kw there limits trying to imitate some one is utter madness cos 100% it wil end up in disaster i kw my limits of driving and i stick into that level i never try to become some one else and when theres other people with me i'm really extra careful cos i hv others lifes in my hand now and then i do take the risk push the limit a bit more to see am i there r not but when i feel like i'm loosing control i never pass that point eventhough how much i'm addicted to it ...

Little punctuation would help with this man. For a second there thought you said you take risks and push the limit when you have other peoples life in your hands. Had to go re-read that passage.

it was a AMG 500L i guess ican't really remember the model but it was two door v12 not the 2008 model the older one the 2002 and we do it with lumina SS and caprise ss u can also hit that speeds with mustang GT saleen or BMW M3 or a very wel maintained camaro also. we never tried the japs cos none of the guys hv them they always go for the mustang or the beemer ..why can't they use the skyline i go into agrues alot but they say the shape is not that good <_< bull shit ...man u should see we hv a lot of tar to burn rubber theres a 300Km highway newly build and the bends r so smooth u don't even need to turn ur car it turns by it self cos it digs to the road and hugs it in that speeds luckly we never met with a accident still but if we do u kw what wil happen ....... :blink:

peri bro i ment by i like to take the risk alone ..... ya there r some comas and ful stops missing cos i'm typing online not on MS word .... Edited by kotte mafia

it was a AMG 500L i guess ican't really remember the model but it was two door v12 not the 2008 model the older one the 2002 and we do it with lumina SS and caprise ss u can also hit that speeds with mustang GT saleen or BMW M3 or a very wel maintained camaro also. we never tried the japs cos none of the guys hv them they always go for the mustang or the beemer ..why can't they use the skyline i go into agrues alot but they say the shape is not that good <_< bull shit ...man u should see we hv a lot of tar to burn rubber theres a 300Km highway newly build and the bends r so smooth u don't even need to turn ur car it turns by it self cos it digs to the road and hugs it in that speeds luckly we never met with a accident still but if we do u kw what wil happen ....... :blink:

hmm.. ok, u are now officially BSing. Wat the hell is mustang GT saleen? I take it yo're some joker who's heard some names of fast cars and simply combining them together to 'look' knowledgeable...

Dude if you dont know something, dont act like you do. You come out looking like a idiot... And a lot of the members on this forum know their cars, so you dont have to mention what cars can hit 270knph, and which cant... and MOST of the cars in your list CANT.

Plus I dont see how typing on Word or a web-browser would affect your punctuation?

peri bro i ment by i like to take the risk alone ..... ya there r some comas and ful stops missing cos i'm typing online not on MS word ....

I don't type on MS word either, and word doesn't help with punctuation most times. Just spelling.

Anyway, its irrelevant. Just saying that a little more effort from you will help the people reading to understand you easier and cause less confusion. If you don't care to make that effort, well its up to you.

I mean, you use too many full stops at some places and not enough at others. Maybe you could balance it out?

Skylines are limited to around 250. From the factory. Well, the standard GT-R is anyway.

hey andy finally i got to see ur ride i guess one of a kind ..... man COOL STUFF only 250 made pretty impressive how much was it ..... :rolleyes: any intentions of selling it .. :ninja: ...and by the way dilesh mustang GT modified at saleen i think they call it mustang GT saleen and by the way dilesh if u never traveled and u don't hv a couple of good frnds u won't get a chance to ride those cars and by the way luminas and caprise r not that expencive ...... most of my frnds r hard workers and they spend all their cash on their rides ... so luckly me i hv some great chapes into motor sport .... and i get to try out their cars ... and all the junk comes with it :angry-smiley-048: if u hv any doughts u can offically come here and try the cars ur self cos i guess the cars which i'm talking abt r not in SL for sale ....

hey andy finally i got to see ur ride i guess one of a kind ..... man COOL STUFF only 250 made pretty impressive how much was it ..... :rolleyes: any intentions of selling it .. :ninja: ...and by the way dilesh mustang GT modified at saleen i think they call it mustang GT saleen and by the way dilesh if u never traveled and u don't hv a couple of good frnds u won't get a chance to ride those cars and by the way luminas and caprise r not that expencive ...... most of my frnds r hard workers and they spend all their cash on their rides ... so luckly me i hv some great chapes into motor sport .... and i get to try out their cars ... and all the junk comes with it :angry-smiley-048: if u hv any doughts u can offically come here and try the cars ur self cos i guess the cars which i'm talking abt r not in SL for sale ....

yeah, I havent traveled and i haven't seen any cars or heard of any cars except for those in Sri Lankan roads.... :rolleyes:

though i fail to see how having good friends get you into fancy cars.. i have the best friends anyone can ask for and yeah, we all take the bus/train. So please do excuse my ignorance (again) :rolleyes:

Though i pity YOUR friends man. You are more than willing to drive their cars and enjoy the perks, but you wouldnt let them at the wheel of your car for even a brief drive. tsk tsk tsk....

as for 'officially' coming there to clear doubts, you never said where you were, did you..i was under the impression that you were the guy living next door to me...

so u can drop by any time dilesh my frnd my door is always open for u ......ya ane abt my car hmm thats a story to talk they kw i'm like that and they never ask my car .... thats why we r frnds man u understand the differences ... of people and respect them for who they r .... and by the way lots of my close frnds r like me too bro just simple guys .....

so u can drop by any time dilesh my frnd my door is always open for u ......ya ane abt my car hmm thats a story to talk they kw i'm like that and they never ask my car .... thats why we r frnds man u understand the differences ... of people and respect them for who they r .... and by the way lots of my close frnds r like me too bro just simple guys .....

Seriously i get the impression that u live in Pagoda Road Nugegoda, The guy im thinking is Just like u, but who know's