• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Illegal Street Racing And Autolanka Gets Blogged About

Kavvz

Cerno's last blog entry touches on illegal street racing in Sri Lanka. (Not too sure whether he's a forum member)

Despite the the blog entry not being too complimentary I found it to be a pretty good read with links to autolanka.com, some of the articles there as well as the Honda Club Sri Lanka events page.

Link to blog entry here

Edited by Kavvz

Cerno's last blog entry touches on illegal street racing in Sri Lanka. (Not too sure whether he's a forum member)

Despite the the blog entry not being too complimentary I found it to be a pretty good read with links to autolanka.com, some of the articles there as well as the Honda Club Sri Lanka events page.

Link to blog entry here

well i do agree with the guy :)

well any1 can take clips of fast runing cars n show it like street racing..but any1 who luvs drags knows this clips r missng lot of important things in drags..read the comment by pericles its v , good..

well any1 can take clips of fast runing cars n show it like street racing..but any1 who luvs drags knows this clips r missng lot of important things in drags..read the comment by pericles its v , good..

whoah man Peri rocks :) Good job sir :) nicely done :)

nothing like first hand knowledge and experience to take on something like that and spank'em

Does anyone still have that AutoLanka DVD? I can't find mine. Looks like this second video "mixed by Max" at Lankan Jamz has got a whole lot of stuff that was on that DVD. Dilan, can you confirm?

Yes that Lankan Jamz mix has alot of my videos which i posted on youtube as well...the first vid in that link and the last are from my collection on youtube too...

Job done on that one, I think :)

Did think of one point on that tho. We get all these guys going to party at Hikka on Saturday. If some club can think of organizing Katu or some similar location, set an early event from 7 or so (after dark when the heat goes off a bit), go on until about 9:30-10:00 or so, so folk can continue onto Hikka and Party. Might be able to get enough tickets sold to make it a profitable thing.

I don't even want royalties on the idea :P

A bit late but :

Yeap well said 'Pericles'. I'm glad someone from the forum stepped up and replied. I thought your posts served well to inform as well as fuzz out some of the stereotypes 'Cerno' touched on.

Civil and well-informed debate from our man Pericles there..... very well said sir!

also nice to see that Cerno is not one of those "my way or the Highway" people, and actually admitted that you have a very valid point.