• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sex And Motoring

Duncan

Sex does sell..and one of da most commenly used strategies for market promotions..but sum tends to over do it resulting in damaging da brand image sumtimes.

Hey Praveen pls gv me ur e mail ad..i hv sum nice pics of Anarkali's. :angry-smiley-048:

Hey Nadskit ,, Can I also have >>>> Plz… :action-smiley-060:

My E-mail Address Is – [email protected]

hey send it to me tooo.... [email protected]

U already got these. Fuzzo sent them out. The ones where u thought summin about an afro.

I dnt care How but for Guys Like me its very hard I got down a wcc Video cd and they show the Bmw 745 pimped ride..audio system bouncing on the asses of some chinese sluts..

Fewww ..i hate That attitude...People by the magazine and look more at the chick other than the car

Get very hard for guys like too. If the girl is good looking enough.

And im sure once anarkali endorses the sony cyber shot in lk, praveen ud like to go check it out!!! lol

I already had a cybershot. bought it at Madmax's second hand shop. The only thing I got from him so far that I have been able to sell on to someone else.

Hi guys

I hear what you are saying and sadly enough the marketing gurus are using just about any thing to get products sold. Or at least attracted to the products. However, no true enthusiast will be distracted towards making the purchase purly on the display.

What gets to me though, is if the image potrays harm to the environment or animals, etc. the rights activists are very quick to jump up and down and creat havoc. But when it comes to issues of sex and marketing where the hell are the so called "women's rights" activists??!!

What gets to me though, is if the image potrays harm to the environment or animals, etc. the rights activists are very quick to jump up and down and creat havoc. But when it comes to issues of sex and marketing where the hell are the so called "women's rights" activists??!!

Feeling empowered coz they can twist all these silly men around their little fingers?

Feeling empowered coz they can twist all these silly men around their little fingers?

ain't this the truth.. i'm sure there are quite a few of us who have signed up credit cards simply coz the chick is hot... it works and you can't knock it.

ain't this the truth.. i'm sure there are quite a few of us who have signed up credit cards simply coz the chick is hot... it works and you can't knock it.

ummm... guys ... have any of you signed becuase the chick was hot ? no right.. so I guess that leaves only farzan who has done it... he has signed for a sampath credit card with a credit limit of just 5000/= bucks.. and it was all for a chick... :D

ummm... guys ... have any of you signed becuase the chick was hot ? no right.. so I guess that leaves only farzan who has done it... he has signed for a sampath credit card with a credit limit of just 5000/= bucks.. and it was all for a chick... :D

oh please.. i know you would have done it too....