• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Shelby &westcoast Customs

west coast customs

looks like west coast customs rockkk to hell..N i have contacts with them,.So could get stuff down here..

My cousin is workin at lightning audio and they wire up there vehicles from west coast customs So he can to the job.

Great !!!!! :D

i dont think this is the best thing to do to this car.. one reaosn its as polular as it is today is cos it shares a gene of th eolder car giving it the muscle-car label.. pimping it doesnt do the car justice.. its like modifying a S-class to run the Dakar rally.. it's just out of place...

:D

i just noticed...what relation does this topic have to nissan?and if not y is it in the nissan section :D

I noticed it too, but the "podi eka" has this habit of posting in the wrong sections :D

i dont think this is the best thing to do to this car.. one reaosn its as polular as it is today is cos it shares a gene of th eolder car giving it the muscle-car label.. pimping it doesnt do the car justice.. its like modifying a S-class to run the Dakar rally.. it's just out of place...

:D

Actually, that kit is very nice. Part of the muscle car/hot-rod thing was the kit. Dunno about pimping the inside, but the externals def do the car justice IMO.

• 2 years later...
true theres too much bling bling in WCC modifications but they do a hell of a job .... i guess they have ashowroom open in DUBAI even so finally i guess if u can afford u can mod ur car at WCC