• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Crv Yom98 Price Range???

Ripper

Hello Honda experts,

Trying to help out a friend to figure out how much a 98 CRV would fetch these days. The man wants to sell of his sedan and upgrade to a SUV...

would appreciate comments, experiences with this model... Is there anything special to look out for in judging the condition of the vehicle etc etc

I've not seen the ride he's eying but it's supposed to be in good nick :)

one of my friends too having the same requirement? these must be in the range of 2.0 - 2.5 for sure :)

judging by the responses...they don't seem to be that popular eh :)

when i was shopping around a year or so back...the newer model to the crv you are referring to was going around 3.5ish..

the model you are looking around is probably in the 2.5 range... they are good vehicles but slightly underpowered it hink

when i was shopping around a year or so back...the newer model to the crv you are referring to was going around 3.5ish..

the model you are looking around is probably in the 2.5 range... they are good vehicles but slightly underpowered it hink

"underpowered"??? perfect for this guy then :lol: