• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Euro Performance Parts- Opening This Weekend

gunat

Folks

Just got word that Euro Nippon- those blokes who import car parts by the shipload...are opening a performance parts store this weekend!

Details are sketchy, but i reckon it'll be worth a visit. I know a lot of the stuff they are hoping to sell are aimed at the Evo/Scooby market...but i'm sure there will be generic items that will apply to any car. Shop is in Wadduwa, so i'm willing to bet its next to the original store.

I'm most likely not able to go this weekend, but if anyone has the chance, pls update the thread.

Madz- pls moderate if this borders on advertising....

thanks

Folks

Just got word that Euro Nippon- those blokes who import car parts by the shipload...are opening a performance parts store this weekend!

Details are sketchy, but i reckon it'll be worth a visit. I know a lot of the stuff they are hoping to sell are aimed at the Evo/Scooby market...but i'm sure there will be generic items that will apply to any car. Shop is in Wadduwa, so i'm willing to bet its next to the original store.

I'm most likely not able to go this weekend, but if anyone has the chance, pls update the thread.

Madz- pls moderate if this borders on advertising....

thanks

Wow great news, is this new shop also near their yard at Wadduwa ?

guys i guess it would be like mekka for the tuner freaks like us.... good news man at last if they offer good stuff and for a price we can afford hell yah .... guess cops would be looking under our trunk pretty soon tooo

The main shop is on Galle Road, wadduwa. You can't miss it...massive sign with Euro Nippon written on it. The new store, i'm not so sure...but i'm hoping some folks will shed light on this if there are any visits this weekend...

The main shop is on Galle Road, wadduwa. You can't miss it...massive sign with Euro Nippon written on it. The new store, i'm not so sure...but i'm hoping some folks will shed light on this if there are any visits this weekend...

Thanks machan, I might be going to Ahungalla this weekend can have a look.

• 7 months later...

i've been there a few times. they mostly have full conversion but you can get brake upgrades, exhausts and even things like turbo times, BOV. it's decent. if you rummage around, you can get strut bars etc.

some items are decent in price.

i've been there a few times. they mostly have full conversion but you can get brake upgrades, exhausts and even things like turbo times, BOV. it's decent. if you rummage around, you can get strut bars etc.

some items are decent in price.

Out of curiosity what kind of price are they asking for the conversion kit?

they have a full car and they are quoting around 1.3 i believe....

the others are in the usual 400K+ range

Hmmm that sounds quite interesting....... well, will have to wait for now, although i dare say they will only get more expensive/rarer as time passes. :(

they have a full car and they are quoting around 1.3 i believe....

Fuzzo is this a bookless original STI (Cut or whole?) or a conversion done here? not the yellow wrx ne?

there was a conversion in the AL classified a few days ago.. dearer price though..

Fuzzo is this a bookless original STI (Cut or whole?) or a conversion done here? not the yellow wrx ne?

there was a conversion in the AL classified a few days ago.. dearer price though..

Im guessing it's a cut job...would be nice if it were whole though.. :)

Im guessing it's a cut job...would be nice if it were whole though.. :)

I know those people personaly, and no stuff are not that expensive if u know them, if anyone need any help let me know,

would they able to bring down performance parts on pre-order? i'm looking for a TRD turbo'd 1nz-fe engine with a manual gearbox. or at least the turbo kit with the ecu for a manual gearbox along with an actual manual gearbox.

• 8 months later...