• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Boxster...?? Noooo More Like Roxter !

Devinda_Z

Porsche ROXTER (guess no one lost much sleep trying to come up with a new name....or did they simply erase the botoom of the "B" :lol: )

App

arently it'll be built in collaboration with the VW group and as such will most probably use components from the Audi Q5.

carphoto26094625in9.jpg

carphoto26094625in9.8b05a79567.jpg

&there is the posibility of this being the very first DIESEL Porsche! :o

carphoto26095225jg5.jpg

carphoto26095225jg5.46a865381b.jpg

don't be fooler by the proporations as these are spy shots and the mule might have been padded up to give it the illusion of being rather more like its bigger brother the Cayenne

carphoto26094325jz2.jpg

carphoto26094325jz2.9725f215f3.jpg

Source : AutoMedia , cited in EVO Magazine

Edited by Devinda_Z

Porsche Cayenne was not that cool, I do not see a big difference. Maybe they will come up with better value for money with diesel or more Greener version (Future is GREEN.. ), I know that Landrover have offset carbon emmisions of their new vehicles upto 40,000 miles. Jaguar is on the same track...

(Porsche have placed a court case against congestion charge increament for bigger engine cars recently!! - not so green supportive!)

(Porsche have placed a court case against congestion charge increament for bigger engine cars recently!! - not so green supportive!)

Just to highlight on that point, I’m with Porsche on this one. It is fairly unfair for such a steep hike from £7 - £25 within such a short period of time (4-5 years). With the exit of Ken Livingstone I doubt this’ll come into effect anytime soon no matter what the outcome of the law suite is.

ah sorry DZ....don't like the looks of this one too :P

:lol:

i'm not a fan of the designs either machan

just thought it news worthy given that Ferrari doesn't launch new cars too often and the name and the fact that ti could well be a oil burning Porsche made me have to put this up :)