• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Total Recall: 50 Most Memorable Movie Cars

Pericles

There is a car museum at Keswick (Lake district), visited there about 2 years back. They have Knight ridder KITT, Batmobiles (old open top and one before the last film),DB5 from James bond, A-TEAM van, Magnum's Ferrari , Flinstone's car, two cars from Need for speed and much more. Ba**d not allowed us to take any pictures (I know what i do next time take camcorder switch on and hide in a bag!!) but visit was good.

Anybody travel to Lake district pay a visit.. ( and take my advice record it please.. as it will be a good clip for our petrolheads) :)

hmmm strange list... Euro cars have been greatly ignored

i was worried the De Lorean wasn't gonne make it but found myself sighing in relief once i got to the end :lol:

did any of you'll happen to notice No.10 i think - Ferris Buller's day off

Ferrari 250 California Spyder

10cn2.jpg

10cn2.0afdda12f0.jpg

The classic is faaar nicer than the new varient imo

hmmm strange list... Euro cars have been greatly ignored

i was worried the De Lorean wasn't gonne make it but found myself sighing in relief once i got to the end :lol:

did any of you'll happen to notice No.10 i think - Ferris Buller's day off

Ferrari 250 California Spyder

10cn2.jpg

10cn2.0afdda12f0.jpg

The classic is faaar nicer than the new varient imo

Yes unfortunately Americans live in their own world and anyway they dominate the movie industry. .... Talking of Ferris Bueller's day off..... was that a replica? Seemed too good and expensive a classic to be manhandled like that!?

And how can that "Bluesmobile" be ahead of 007s white Esprit :blink: ?????

there are alot of good cars there specially liked the charger frm N4S and the american graffiti movie custom car ...but the collection is very cool even though as peri said it's totally dominated by american cars ..

• 11 months later...

Sculptor Builds Working Batman Forever Batmobile in Garage

Techeblog.com

Upgrading your Batman collection with comic books is one thing, but building your very own Batman Forever Batmobile is another. This fine example was hand built by sculptor Bob Causey and is actually drivable, believe it or not. Plus, it features a full-interior, retractable hard top, and three LCD displays.

batmanforever3.jpg

batmanforever6.jpg

batmanforever4.jpg

batmanforever5.jpg

batmanforever.jpg

First link is not loading for me.

For you muscle car fans and possibly one of the best chase scenes done in real life conditions, you can't forget the Bullitt with Steve McQueen.

Bullitt_mustang.JPG

Edited by Mani

I've seen it before. Great clip! Was it part of a movie?

actually that is the whole movie. a french director called claude lelouche had some film left over after making some movie. so he strapped on a huge movie cam in front of his s classe mercedes and went for a final glory run through the streets of paris. then he some dubbed ferrari engine noise over it and voila! he had an instant winner in his hands