• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Known Lancer Evolutions In Sl

madmax

Here's the list for the non -horizontally opposed fans. I have no count on any models from Evo 1-3.

No Converts. Only the real thing. But the non regsitered (No Reg) cars are most probably grey imports used only for racing purposes.

Evo 4

Blue - Nishan's old car changed hands to a lot including Velocity now with Richard I think

Black - Track car with anti lag

Evo5

White - Track car of Dan (not sure)

White - sold sometime back by Pradeep Jayawardene. This car is now running an EVO 6 body on a body permit after the spectacular accident at fox hill

Evo 6

Blue - Ajmal, now with Dhanuka

Blue - totaled by someone's mechanic on the road.

Black - sold recently by Dasraj (totaled recently I hear?)

White - In Galle (Very well looked after car)

Tommi Makinen Edition - Evilmak (Cared for like a baby)

Blue - Unicorn (Mahinda) sold recently(No reg)

Silver - Aravinda's old track car now with Madz's cousins (Listed on AL for sale)

Evo7

Red- DDs road car (Fell off the hoist at D*MO I think)

Blue - Maheth's (Hot looking car now red and converted to Evo 9 look alike )

Evo8

Yellow - DDs road car

Grey - DDs RS converted to MR look alike

Silver - Nishan's old car, now color is blue I think and with Dinesh J

Evo9

Grey - DDs RS now converted to GT

White - Nishan's car (Up for sale)

Color unknown - Unicorn (Mahinda - No reg)

White - Pasindu (No Reg)

Evo X

White - DDs RS

Edited by madmax

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evos are getting more and more rare where as the STis are getting so common. For example if you look at the other thread everyone seems to have lost count of the STi 9s as there are so many!

Evos are getting more and more rare where as the STis are getting so common. For example if you look at the other thread everyone seems to have lost count of the STi 9s as there are so many!

didn't that have something to do with the agent valuations for recon imports

Some additions + corrections for the thread :)

EVO IV (corrections and additions to the thread)

-----------

The first ever EVO to SL was imported by Nishan in 1997 and it was an EVO IV GSR currently with “Drake” of AL forums :rolleyes:

I also had an EVO IV RS came to SL about 10 days after Nishan’s EVO IV GSR. His was a brand new and mine was a re-con at that time. This EVO IV RS is now with Reyaz Farook.

EVO V (additions to the thread)

---------

There is a Black GSR raced at Fox Hill this year in addition to the list above.

EVO VI (corrections and additions to the thread)

-----------

Dan’s earlier car is a VI GSR and not a V. It is with Raja P. (Pasindu’s father) at the moment.

EVO VII (additions to the thread)

------------

Aravinda P. has a RS which he is racing currently

My earlier RS is with Reyaz Farook which he is racing currently

There is another GSR (Black) raced at Radella this year

EVO IX (corrections and additions to the thread)

----------

Mine is a GT originally (Not a RS) and now using it on the road (painted in Black)

There is another RS of Reyaz Farook yet to be raced (may be this year)

To my knowledge there aren’t any EVOs totaled. All of them were restored and currently in running condition.

Adding two more to the list

brjw bought a blue evo 6 gsr which was sold to hasanka de silva and then carmen thenuwara

blue Evo 7 - to maheth which is now an evo 9

Those two were accounted for in my list. Carmen's car was the one I listed as totaled by mechanic. But according to mivec.turbo it's restored.

brjw bought a blue evo 6 gsr which was sold to hasanka de silva and then carmen thenuwara

i remember checking this car out at your place back in 2003. was quoted 4 odd mill, unreg. how times have changed huh?

EVO IX (corrections and additions to the thread)

----------

Mine is a GT originally (Not a RS) and now using it on the road (painted in Black)

There is another RS of Reyaz Farook yet to be raced (may be this year)

To my knowledge there aren't any EVOs totaled. All of them were restored and currently in running condition.

Machan whats the first event you plan on running your car in this year?

i remember checking this car out at your place back in 2003. was quoted 4 odd mill, unreg. how times have changed huh?

I think it was going for less those days. A couple of the Evo 6s mentioned above changed hands last year for less than 4 Mil.

Edited by madmax

Max Dasaraj's Evo 6 went for 4 Mil Exactly

That was within this year isn't it? I believe Aravanida's one went for about 3.5 and Pradeep's one somewhere in the region of 3.7 last year.

I think it was going for less those days. A couple of the Evo 6s mentioned above changed hands last year for less than 4 Mil.

i'm quite sure that was the figure i was quoted. may be it did went for less than that i the end.

how come these Evo's you mentioned are quite cheap compared to the one in AL classified? is it coz they were involved in the local racing scene? or is that the actual market price?

i'm quite sure that was the figure i was quoted. may be it did went for less than that i the end.

how come these Evo's you mentioned are quite cheap compared to the one in AL classified? is it coz they were involved in the local racing scene? or is that the actual market price?

There is no fixed price because the Evos are rare. It's always good to start with a high price when advertising.

Machan whats the first event you plan on running your car in this year?

I was planning to run Pelwatte rally on May 11th and it got postponed. Then was looking forward to Kukuleganga rally on June 08th and that too got postponed :angry-smiley-024:

Now I really don’t know when and where would be the next event, but for sure I will compete as long as it is not a hill climb which I am terrible at and never could get it right :action-smiley-060:

I was planning to run Pelwatte rally on May 11th and it got postponed. Then was looking forward to Kukuleganga rally on June 08th and that too got postponed :angry-smiley-024:

Now I really don't know when and where would be the next event, but for sure I will compete as long as it is not a hill climb which I am terrible at and never could get it right :action-smiley-060:

lool forward to seeing it run.. esp at Katu