• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Help, Side Mirror Replacing

AppleBee

Question

One of the side mirrors of my car (Toyota Corolla 121) was cracked by an accident. All the mechanical and electrical parts work fine.

I want to replace only the mirror, but at spare parts shops side mirror is available as a whole set.

Could anyone tell me a reliable place close to Nugegoda area where I can replace only the mirror (convex mirror)

8 answers to this question

One of the side mirrors of my car (Toyota Corolla 121) was cracked by an accident. All the mechanical and electrical parts work fine.

I want to replace only the mirror, but at spare parts shops side mirror is available as a whole set.

Could anyone tell me a reliable place close to Nugegoda area where I can replace only the mirror (convex mirror)

i'm not sure about Nugegoda, but if you're driving around maradana, there's a couple of places opposite the trans station (on the road going towards, Darley Road) that can cut you a mirrors to fit your existing frame. As I know prices and workmanship is quite good. My dad got 2 mirrors cut for our car and its been done quite neatly.

i'm not sure about Nugegoda, but if you're driving around maradana, there's a couple of places opposite the trans station (on the road going towards, Darley Road) that can cut you a mirrors to fit your existing frame. As I know prices and workmanship is quite good. My dad got 2 mirrors cut for our car and its been done quite neatly.

chances are that you can find a used original mirror from somewhere in Panchikawatte or Delkanda area...

Might be a better bet than getting one turned out...

goto Darley road. You may defineatly find one.

but be careful of your car, you might end up having to look for more than a mirror :D

Yes. If you stop you car and walked to the shop and asked for the mirror they will take the other mirror off from your car and sell it back to you..lol...

Really man. Darley road is really this kind of place. Best way is take some body with you and leave him in the car when you go out.

there was a small place on Galle Road in Dehiwala - its opposite Waidya Road ~ Conimara reception Hall

Its a tiny shop but work has been alright - on Galle Road itself , sea side